Thread: Stomach Feeling I Thought I Beat Is Back Again.

Exclamation Stomach Feeling I Thought I Beat Is Back Again.

I posted here about this a lot in the past few years. The last time was probably in March when I finally had an ultrasound and my doctor told me that all my organs in my abdomen looked just fine. Well. This feeling is back and I am so almost to the end of my rope. I can’t live like this anymore. It started yesterday. Itlike right about my belly button and it feels tight, full, and constricting. I am constipated and know I need to go but can’t. My diet hasn’t been great and I missed the gym for five days. Just got back to it today. This morning I felt the biggest spasm in that area and went to feel for it and sure enough there was a ball right about my belly button and once I pressed on it it gurgled and disappeared in my body. Normally that means I’m about to pass some gas. Well I haven’t had much of that this time. I got lost in the google world for over two hours today reading about pancreatic cancer and colon cancer and I’m so depressed and scared and worried. I just had that ultrasound and thought I beat this. Why can’t it just go away? I’m worried since I’m having that tight and full feeling that something is seriously wrong. I know it’s only been a day but I’m panicking. My husband said that this happened last time the episode was really bad and I got through it but this time I feel like something real bad is wrong and I’m scared. Has anyone ever had this feeling? Am I alone with this stomach intestinal feeling?! I want to rip by skin open and just prove to myself that nothing is in there. I also weighed myself tonight to see if I am losing weight and I went from 132.9 to 130.2 in like two weeks soooo I don’t think I’m losing weight but I’m still worried.

Re: Stomach Feeling I Thought I Beat Is Back Again.

I hate to say it, but this sounds a whole lot like gas to me.

Thread Information