Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For Terry..

Re: For Terry..

Have a fantastic birthday!
    XXX

Come on, Hypo! Still time for you to contribute to Terry's birthday thread.....

Oh, you got a mention on Hypo's epic thread....Probably too much to expect that he could stray too far afield..
    Last edited by pulisa; 20-12-18 at 18:22.

Happiest of birthdays to you lovely Terry x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Happy Birthday, old bean! There is no escaping Agt P's intelligence database

Never Surrender, Comrade

Terry...have the happiest of birthdays. We appreciate you so much on here, so have yourself a great day.

Darksky - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated.

KK - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated. Tell me about it, I bet my inside leg measurement in there somewhere

Scass - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated.

vicky23 - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated.

BlueIris - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated.

celticlass - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated. I knew I could count on you!

Elen - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated. Oh yes, she does but she wins every time!

CarmR - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated. Thank you for your kind words also, I'm sure I will speak to you at some point especially with you being in the Christmas thread.

Buster - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated. Now I just want to dive head first into that cake!

Mav - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated. Have a great Christmas too!

Magic - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated. As if you would miss it!

Carys - thank you for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated. Have you been calling me a dirty old sod and then deleting the posts? I've put that fiver in the post we agreed for you posting an ego boosting, head can't through the door now, post

for all!!!
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 21-12-18 at 04:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    I think Carys thinks you are one cool geezer!
    Well, she's right!!!!
    Hope you had a great day my friend. x
    Shh...perhaps I know her secrets

Yeah, a good day. No more anxiety issues than normal and had a good laugh too. With the Christmas rush also being out of the way there was time to relax.

---------- Post added at 05:10 ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm glad I was right! Would have felt pretty stupid if it wasn't your birthday!

Enjoy your boxset and don't get caught up in any hassle on here?! I promise to behave myself!
    You've got very accurate files, KK has confirmed

Now Phill's crate of ale has arrived, Gatwick can go back to normal too

Hah! Not behaving is the best bit Any chance you can arrange a strike on whatever pigeon has eaten so much it's broken our TV aerial?

I promise, no drama...

Thanks for remembering and starting a thread, it's very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Come on, Hypo! Still time for you to contribute to Terry's birthday thread.....

Oh, you got a mention on Hypo's epic thread....Probably too much to expect that he could stray too far afield..
    Yeah, that's a new one for bumping the repetitive threads. Now it can't be deleted or I'll start blarting
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 21-12-18 at 05:16.

Now Phill's crate of ale has arrived, Gatwick can go back to normal too

Excellent, very clever !

(I did everything you asked Terry, send the money over paypal if poss).

I'm a day late and a dollar short but...

Happy Belated Birthday, Terry!!

Hope it was a good one.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Quote Originally Posted by .Poppy. View Post
    I'm a day late and a dollar short but...

Happy Belated Birthday, Terry!!

Hope it was a good one.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes, Poppy. I'll let you off, I'll chalk it up to a time zone thing

---------- Post added at 02:03 ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Excellent, very clever !

(I did everything you asked Terry, send the money over paypal if poss).
    And Phill really does have a drone!

Ok, you should see an amount pop through from Terryisarightoldmiser...there will be a 5 in it but there might be a small p on the end of it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information