Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Relapsing into this stupid fear

Re: Relapsing into this stupid fear

Back again, just using this thread as a place to vent through this whole situation, I've been doing okay considering its past three weeks since my invisible bat incident, my anxiety keeps trying to tell me that this is the time where I'm going to "get symptoms", my neck was hurting earlier (I get a lot of tension in my neck/shoulders, I think from my jaw or something) and it got me really anxious. I don't want to fall back into this again and I don't want to sit around counting until my anxiety thinks I'm "safe".

Quote Originally Posted by textsfromthemoon View Post
    Back again, just using this thread as a place to vent through this whole situation, I've been doing okay considering its past three weeks since my invisible bat incident, my anxiety keeps trying to tell me that this is the time where I'm going to "get symptoms", my neck was hurting earlier (I get a lot of tension in my neck/shoulders, I think from my jaw or something) and it got me really anxious. I don't want to fall back into this again and I don't want to sit around counting until my anxiety thinks I'm "safe".
    Yup, it does that. It's been about 5 weeks since I was bit by a pet rabbit in my right wrist. This past week, my right wrist has been aching and shaking and numbing and itching. At some point it almost convinced me that it was rabies, and this stupid head cold doesn't help either. This is definitely anxiety playing tricks on us, good for you to recognize it and don't fall for it!

Just wanted to leave a message to say how things are going, its been more than 5 weeks now since my initial "incident" and I'm actually doing pretty well! I've been busy with a lot of things and have actually realized that I've been thinking about this a lot less, thank you to everyone who has replied

Quote Originally Posted by textsfromthemoon View Post
    Just wanted to leave a message to say how things are going, its been more than 5 weeks now since my initial "incident" and I'm actually doing pretty well! I've been busy with a lot of things and have actually realized that I've been thinking about this a lot less, thank you to everyone who has replied
    Glad to hear that! I am doing better too. Hope it stays that way for both of us!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information