Thread: Been moved onto universal credit

Been moved onto universal credit

I been told by the job centre I am moving off job seekers to universal credit.

Thankfully I live at home with my parents so don't have to worry to much about when my first payment will go in (what I am concerned about in my national insurance credits) for the weeks when my claim is being sorted out.

I get PIP as well because of my disability

I want to make sure I am getting paid the amount I should be getting for universal credit as I don't want to get paid to much, to find out I have to pay some of it back.

My Dad went down to the job centre with me earlier this week as we struggled to sort the claim out online.

I know my amount will affect once I get employment (but like job seekers made them aware about my disability and my anxiety)

Re: Been moved onto universal credit

Just google UC rates it's £317 a month for a single person over 25 and £251 for under 25 and your NI will be paid from the date that you applied.

Re: Been moved onto universal credit

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra1980 View Post
    Just google UC rates it's £317 a month for a single person over 25 and £251 for under 25 and your NI will be paid from the date that you applied.
    Thanks, thats less than what I am getting now. its the NI I am more concerned about even though my parents do help towards any stamps I am missing due to my disability everytime their go away I go.

Thread Information