Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Private messages

Bee is offline Chat room moderator/Queen Bee of the hive

Re: Private messages

Whisper, you need to stop seeking reassurance from us I have told you numerous times in chat that "If you do something wrong we will tell you" you need to relax and enjoy your time on NMP.

You've set up a thread for hugs for a friend of mine (Carnation) which tells me the kind of person you are and I hope you can be assured you are welcome because that was a very nice gesture which I know she will appreciate

If I do something wrong, can someone promise me that you won't use the number three when doing anything to me? So anything like bans or anything, please don't have it done to me for 3 days one after the other?

Another forum knowingly used the number three against me, I know that's not this forum but I really don't feel safe on any forum right now cause of that and I need to be sure if I ever get in trouble that nothing will get done to me over the course of 3 days, any other number is fine (like say for example if I did something wrong and got banned for say for example a week - 7 days - that would be ok cause I'd just sit the ban out and try not to repeat what I did but where it's a major trigger for me is where it's a 3 day anything happen to me, if this makes sense

On there, they reckon they can't keep track of who has what trigger but surely there should be a system in place on forums for remembering a member's triggers? Like on one forum I used to go to, members could see their own usernotes so I knew from there that it is a thing I mean if here it would be helpful to put a note on my account to say that I really cannot deal with the number three and not to use that number against me, I'm happy that getting attached to my account?

And this has 3 paragraphs now so adding this as a fourth to make the number three GO AWAY
    Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
    Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
    Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)

Bee is offline Chat room moderator/Queen Bee of the hive

Quote Originally Posted by whispershadow View Post
    If I do something wrong, can someone promise me that you won't use the number three when doing anything to me? So anything like bans or anything, please don't have it done to me for 3 days one after the other?

Another forum knowingly used the number three against me, I know that's not this forum but I really don't feel safe on any forum right now cause of that and I need to be sure if I ever get in trouble that nothing will get done to me over the course of 3 days, any other number is fine (like say for example if I did something wrong and got banned for say for example a week - 7 days - that would be ok cause I'd just sit the ban out and try not to repeat what I did but where it's a major trigger for me is where it's a 3 day anything happen to me, if this makes sense

On there, they reckon they can't keep track of who has what trigger but surely there should be a system in place on forums for remembering a member's triggers? Like on one forum I used to go to, members could see their own usernotes so I knew from there that it is a thing I mean if here it would be helpful to put a note on my account to say that I really cannot deal with the number three and not to use that number against me, I'm happy that getting attached to my account?

And this has 3 paragraphs now so adding this as a fourth to make the number three GO AWAY
    Whisper you need to stop comparing us to the other forum, We have had this conversation numerous times. I will say from my experience with you in the chatroom I could never see your actions resulting in a a ban! Chatroom members have taken to you well and you are always polite and ask about others just to put your mind at rest we use these forms of action in chat which are:

Silenced for 15mins
    Kicked 4 hours(We did not use this action in 2018)
    Ban (We did not use this action in 2018)

I hope this puts your mind at rest for the chatroom side of things!
    Last edited by venusbluejeans; 02-01-19 at 19:03.

Quote Originally Posted by whispershadow View Post

We are not another forum, we are this forum. The other admins/mods and I are not going to answer anything to do with other forums as it wouldn't be right.... The other forums have nothing to do with us and we can't change how they work or would want to.

We have told you that you have not done anything wrong and we are not going to ban you as you have done nothing wrong..... we can not be more clear than that.

We also cannot promise that we aren't going to ban people if they do things wrong..... BUT I am prety sure you aren't going to do anything wrong. and we don't do anything related to the number 3 that I know of.

It takes an awful lot for you to get a warning on NMP let alone a ban.... We haven't banned anyone on NMP for a long long time and don't intend to do it in the near future.

It also takes a lot to get a ban in the chat room too...... IF (which you won't) do anything worthy of any admins moaning at you then you would first be warned (which you haven't been and won't be) and then if you didn't change how you were acting then you would then get a 7 (not 3) day ban from the chat room, if then when you came back after the 7 days your behaviour had not changed and you were still doing the things which we had warned you about then you would then be banned permenantly from the chat room.

but just to repeat....... IT TAKES AN AWFUL LOT TO GET WARNED AND BANNED FROM THE FORUM OR THE CHAT ROOM AND NONE OF US HAVE SEEN BEHAVIOUR FROM YOU THAT WOULD EVER WARRANT A WARNING OR A BAN.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

okay thanks venus and Bow, sorry for fretting loads
    Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
    Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
    Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information