I know I have other posts on here regarding DP and high anxiety and thought I was sort of managing it for a while but the last 3 days have been very difficult. The anxiety has been crippling.I cant really function, tried distractions to try and bring anxiety level down but nothing working, find it difficult just watching tv, i just staring at screen nothing going in and even writing this is difficult. Everything feels so very unreal. Feeling so tired as well. Shaking in arms constantly and keep concentrating on same thoughts going round and round my head which are the spacey DP, dizzyess, never ever going to break thru this, how can this be just anxiety, noone has it this bad, its worse than before, all which is not true but cannot convince myself however hard i try. I terrified of being alone in the house, cant sleep, no appitite, stomach aches, cant do even simple things around the house, everything I do seems to fuel the anxiety more. I just want to shut it all out. It worse in the evening. Really think i going mad and got noone to turn to. Ive been to my GP recently and didnt refer me for counselling. Feel like just staying in bed. This is the worse it has ever been. I dont know what to do.: