Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Constant high anxiety

Re: Constant high anxiety

I'm not sure how much value I'd put in nutritional deficiency tests unless something severe shows up. There are plenty of opinions out there that believe that your body burns through it's resources when you're stressed, and therefore you're bound to be running low. Your diet should take care of that over time, including any supplements you're already taking.

I usually take my probiotics after lunch, which is really my breakfast....the first meal of the day for me. That's when I take most of my supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    I'm not sure how much value I'd put in nutritional deficiency tests unless something severe shows up. There are plenty of opinions out there that believe that your body burns through it's resources when you're stressed, and therefore you're bound to be running low. Your diet should take care of that over time, including any supplements you're already taking.

I usually take my probiotics after lunch, which is really my breakfast....the first meal of the day for me. That's when I take most of my supplements.
    There was a lot of other blood tests outside of nutrition on the list, too many to list on here and cant remember many of them anyway. I suppose it good anyway to know if anything is going on. Cheers for the advice on the probiotics.

What I found with Doctors over the period of 4-5 years is that they WILL try and chase down and treat every symptom, without ever really having the ability to treat the core of the issue. It's just how the entire medical profession is set up to operate (no pun).

What I found with Doctors over the period of 4-5 years is that they WILL try and chase down and treat every symptom, without ever really having the ability to treat the core of the issue. It's just how the entire medical profession is set up to operate (no pun).
    Yeah.
    In other news,I think got infection in my foot now as it gone red. Going to my weekly appointment with podiatrist tomorrow. I bet they will prescribe ABs. At least got probiotics now if they do.

Update: Podiatrist didnt like the colour of my foot so sent me to A&E, got admitted and been here since Wednesday pm and pumping IV antibiotics into me now 4x a day. It doesnt rain but it pours. This is playing havoc with my DP and anx. Feeling very strange. There is a decision hanging in the balance as if the infection causing the red foot is also in the bone. Two xrays are inconclusive. Poss. MRI next. God its like a catalogue of nitemares.

Man that sucks. I hope you're feeling better now dude.

Man that sucks. I hope you're feeling better now dude.
    Got out of hospital yesterday after 10 days being practically confined to bed as told not to walk. I dont know if it the ABs or the anxiety but feel absolutely exhausted very fatigued even though slept thru night. Feeling dizzy as well. When in hospital was always having naps. Still on oral antibiotics now for a week

I hope you get better soon, Eric
    Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
    Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
    Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)

Quote Originally Posted by whispershadow View Post
    I hope you get better soon, Eric
    Thanks. Struggling all day with high anxiety the antibiotics poss contributing to that.

Can antibiotics leave you extreemly fatigued? I just got hardly any energy and it a struggle all day. Seems to have got worse the last few days.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information