Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Constant high anxiety

Re: Constant high anxiety

Still finding it a real struggle. It like a all day long panic attack. Feeling quite depressed. Going to try and call the mental health team again on Tuesday to see if my assessment can be bought forward. Hopefully will get thru.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepie View Post
    I can completely relate to all the morning anxiety symptoms, although for me they are carrying on throughout the day as I am weaning off clomipramine and onto sertraline. I am not working due to my mental health but becasue of the anxiety I can't just sit there.
    Can I ask you all on this thread, does your anxiety come out in a way of thinking that you won't be able to walk around outside without your legs giving in. This is a big issue for me especially if I am talking and walking with someone. Even when watching TV, I am thinking 'how are they walking and looking so relaxed'. Its crackers I know but this anxiety is driving me mad. If I go for a walk, I am conscious of my walking legs in a DP type way as if they are a separate entity to the rest of me!!
    I have found that my balance is quite bad I feel unsteady walking sometimes like going to fall over and when standing still I have to keep adjusting my stance. It def anxiety causing it as didn't have the problem before.

It's all symptoms of anxiety Eric or referred to as a relapse. You won't fall, it just feels like you will fall.
    And it won't last. Take your time, eat and drink regularly, plenty of rest, sleep and gentle exercise. x

Thanks for your reassurance Carn. Had a rare lie in and omg waking up I have absolutely no energy at all, extremely fatigued. I dont know if it is because of the xtra sleep or not. Got no appitite at all. It's like all the life has been sucked out of me. It awful. Had to force myself put of bed and can hardly function. Wondering if I should go to hospital or not. Has anybody else experienced this level of fatigue?

I've been like that Eric.
    It sounds to me like nervous exhaustion to me.
    When I am going through a relapse, I can sleep till the late morning and come mid evening fall asleep on the couch until I go to bed and still feel exhausted.
    I doubt whether the hospital would see you, maybe a GP first. Then again, they would probably just say rest up. x
    Last edited by Carnation; 23-04-19 at 12:55.

I've had this Eric,and I agree with Carnation about it being nervous exhaustion.would be worth a trip to the doctors,see if he can bring your appointment forward.
    Hopefully you will feel a bit better as the day goes on x

Thanks Carn, April. Been feeling the same all day it been a real struggle. Been getting occasional head zaps as well and head isvery foggy. Getting really worried as it not letting up at all. Hoping feel better tomorrow.
    Last edited by StressedEric; 23-04-19 at 20:17.

Been to docs this morning as still having the extreme fatigue no appitite and very foggy head. I told him about my high anxiety and all my symptoms.
    I expected him to say cause is nervous exhaustion hut he said it was a urinary infection and gave me antibiotics! He didnt even mention the anxiety at all even though it was clear that I was suffering.
    I can't believe a uniary infection would cause my symptoms and this level of fatigue. I have had this infection before and never been feeling this ill.
    I am now scared to take the antibiotics as I dont want to feel any worse than I do now! I dont fare well with antibiotics even when feeling ok. I am terrified I will end up bedridden. I feeling awful and just feel like going back to bed and stay there.

Oh Eric, you're certainly going through it :(
    That's disappointing that he didn't acknowledge your anxiety difficulties.
    I would definitely take the antibiotics though,you need to get rid of this infection.
    Did he not say anything about the wait for your appointment?

Oh Eric, you're certainly going through it :(
    That's disappointing that he didn't acknowledge your anxiety difficulties.
    I would definitely take the antibiotics though,you need to get rid of this infection.
    Did he not say anything about the wait for your appointment?

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information