Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Constant high anxiety

Re: Constant high anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    There is no way I would have recovered without meditation. I am 100% sure of that.

Sounds like you have some form of adrenal fatigue too, I know exactly what you mean by adrenal spikes.

My GP was completely non responsive to my suggestions of adrenal issues, and it's very hard to test for on a long term basis. Because of that, there are no real treatments. There's too much anecdotal evidence out there to dismiss it though. It's one of those things that takes a long time to recover from.
    I have read on adrenal fatigue i think on another post in forum and agree that likely suffering from this.

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

I forgot to mention that i am also on fluxocillin antibiotics at the moment (500mg 4 times a day) for infection in elbow so dont know of they have contributed to the increase in anxiety. Someone told me that they can?

Quote Originally Posted by StressedEric View Post
    [/COLOR]I forgot to mention that i am also on fluxocillin antibiotics at the moment (500mg 4 times a day) for infection in elbow so dont know of they have contributed to the increase in anxiety. Someone told me that they can?

Antibiotics make me feel horrendous, and also cause severe, severe mental issues. When I take them I hallucinate and believe the television people are 'out to get me'. I'm exaggerating a little bit there, but my mind does NOT work properly when I'm on them. I take probiotics which help massively with this, especially in terms of gut bacterial recovery. Probio7 is the brand I use.

Antibiotics make me feel horrendous, and also cause severe, severe mental issues. When I take them I hallucinate and believe the television people are 'out to get me'. I'm exaggerating a little bit there, but my mind does NOT work properly when I'm on them. I take probiotics which help massively with this, especially in terms of gut bacterial recovery. Probio7 is the brand I use.
    I looked up Probio 7. There is normal & advanced type. Is it best to get the advanced?

Quote Originally Posted by StressedEric View Post
    I looked up Probio 7. There is normal & advanced type. Is it best to get the advanced?
    I started using advanced, but I now use the normal one and it works just fine. It's possible I don't even need it any more, but if I was on a course of AB's I'd take it for at least 2-3 months.

I started using advanced, but I now use the normal one and it works just fine. It's possible I don't even need it any more, but if I was on a course of AB's I'd take it for at least 2-3 months.
    I think will get the normal ones. Also found interesting info that ashwagandha can help combat Adrenal fatigue and can help reduce cortisol.

Bought Probio 7 normal today and started on them. My anxiety has been very high all day my.head has been extreemely foggy and spaced out to the point that found it hard to do much at all. Blaming the antibiotics can they really cause a jump in anxiety like that?. My stomach feels off as well it like a hunger pain even though had a meal. Hope Probiotics will help with that. I'm off the hell anti things from today so hoping I start to feel at least a bit better soon. I might go to GP in week and get my B12 level checked.

AB's do exactly what you're describing, to me at least.

Some people it doesn't bother them. In fact....one active member here even told me I was imagining the symptoms.

But here YOU are.....describing the exact symptoms I get from AB too.....

AB's do exactly what you're describing, to me at least.

Some people it doesn't bother them. In fact....one active member here even told me I was imagining the symptoms.

But here YOU are.....describing the exact symptoms I get from AB too.....
    I have been off the ABs for exactly 1 day now. Feel the same as yesterday. Glad to be off the hell things now. I know we need to take them sometimes but I doubt my elbow needed them as was getting better before I started them!
    Real struggle today with the DP and anx still very high. Managed to drag myself into work but its so hard trying to concentrate at all. I am a software developer so need focus and concentration and I got none today. Going to try and get doc app on wed to check me out inc b12 test.

Usually takes about 2-3 days for the effects of AB's to wear off for me, assuming I take probiotics. My stomach will feel 'odd' for another week or two though.

For me, even after I started doing all the right things it took a good couple of months to really start feeling better.

I would urge the meditation too, that's the thing that really helped me stop focusing on how I felt, and just let it be.

Gotta attack this thing from all fronts.

Usually takes about 2-3 days for the effects of AB's to wear off for me, assuming I take probiotics. My stomach will feel 'odd' for another week or two though.

For me, even after I started doing all the right things it took a good couple of months to really start feeling better.

I would urge the meditation too, that's the thing that really helped me stop focusing on how I felt, and just let it be.

Gotta attack this thing from all fronts.
    Been to docs. She has ordered a lot of different blood tests inc b12 and.thyroid etc. just to see if there is anything physical going on.Had the test earlier and will know results by Friday. The DP still very strong. When is best time to take Probiotics?
    Last edited by StressedEric; 05-02-19 at 15:28.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information