Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skin Cancer! Terrified!

Skin Cancer! Terrified!

This is the third time I have posted about my freckles! But for the last few days I have had dry skin over one, tonight I picked it off and it was like a light brown scab that came off! I am totally freaking out, I have worried about these freckles on my face for two years, they are quit big! Now my worst fear is coming true! I feel so sick!

I know I should lgo to the doctors but I am genuinely terrified!

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

Anyone? I know I constantly think I’m dying but this feels real! I’ve worried about these freckles for just over two years and now this happens!

Re: Skin Cancer! Terrified!

You had dry skin (possibly because it’s winter?) the skin came off, as skin does. Can you explain a little more what part of the experience is bothering you the most?

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

The part which is bothering me most is the fact that the scab, although tiny was light brownish, I think now the patch of skin looks different. It’s almost like the freckle has come off which I know can’t happen. So now I’m sure it’s skin cancer! I just can’t believe I’ve worried about it for so long and now this. I’ve left it too long so if it is something sinister it’ll be advanced!

---------- Post added at 23:20 ---------- Previous post was at 23:19 ----------

I should say I’m always touching these freckles, they are in my cheek. I tried to squeeze it the other day, stupid I know!

---------- Post added at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was at 23:20 ----------

---------- Post added at 23:41 ---------- Previous post was at 23:39 ----------

Here are pictures, the first one is from tonight and the second is from October! It has changed!
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0F6O...nock,_Scotland

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:41 ----------

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0fr3...nock,_Scotland

It has not changed and you cant pick freckles off it looks like the others on your face according to your pictures you have dried skin that you removed and yes old skin can have a brownish to yellowish tint to it, why be scared to get it checked? If it were there are treatments that can be done, go get it checked and put your mind at ease.

Louise,

I'm not even going to look at the photos Admin advises not to post them and no one here is a dermatologist. Besides, I've looked at freckles, mouth caves, poop, and graphic images of private parts here and none of them were necessary to post. How can one make a determination from a photo anyway?

That said, based on your post history and description, I'd bet my bottom dollar nothing sinister is going on. You're obsessed with your freckles and pick at them. If you're really that concerned, see a doctor, but I'm quite sure the "Told Ya So" gang will be making an appearance.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you for the replies, I know I really am obsessed with them. It was just weird how the dry skin came off and the colour of it. I really think it was a brown scab and not a freckle which is sending me into full blown panic mode. I’m scared I’ll end uo with half my face gouged out because of it then die.

I had a feeling that things where going to get worse going into the New Year and it seems maybe they are. I wish I could stop worrying and freaking out!

Looks like just a freckle to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s gotten lighter, it’s as if a tiny freckle has fallen off, I know that’s not possible. What I’m saying is that it wasn’t a freckle, it must be skin cancer!

This is what happens when the dry skin comes off a freckle. I promise, nothing abnormal or scary is happening.

im not qualified, but looks like normal freckles to me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information