Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MS Concern now Severely Impacting Life

Unhappy MS Concern now Severely Impacting Life

All these symptoms I've been experiencing, what if this is all MS?

My right eye, for some reason, has been ever so slightly less sharp than the left for maybe 10 days. Yes, I do get dry eyes, but still concerned. Also, I am definitely experiencing cognitive changes - short term memory is very poor and it takes me longer to learn and do basic things now, like in Maths for instance. Or, simple problem solving. Even as of a few days ago, I've started getting some muscle spasms - in the ear, and in my lip area for about a minute, and briefly in my chest area for a short time. On top of that, I have, as of yesterday, been experiencing the bladder issues that I've read as a symptom (though my Mum believes this is a urine infection), like urinary retention issues.

All the above are symptoms of MS and I've been experiencing all of them, with two of them, the twitches and urinary thing, came on very recently, and I strongly believe that my cognition has worsened recently too. Oh wow... just writing this I felt a slight tingle in my finger... you see? MS! Great!

It may be true that I have chronic anxiety and depression, which apparently can cause the twitching, for example, but I'm severely scared of MS. Maybe all this time my unexplained symptoms have indeed been MS. :(

Re: Seriously believe I have MS, at 15

You have a debilitating case of anxiety, manifesting itself as Health Anxiety at the moment. It’s that simple. Treat the core issue and the symptoms will decrease, simple as that.

Twitching is not MS it's anxiety..I'm fact, everything you just said is anxiety related.

Beginning to become even more certain! Today I've been experiencing itching all over - another early symptom... great. On top of that, and I didn't mention it above, I've had a very strange anal itch that's persisted for 3 weeks (will get this checked), what if this is a sign? Otherwise, cognitive issues have continued and the bladder thing seems to have gone but even so, MS symptoms are supposed to come and go are they not. Well, I'm just feeling really itchy right now. It's a case of ticking all the symptom boxes right now. :(

and what are you doing to treat the underlying REAL issue of anxiety?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    and what are you doing to treat the underlying REAL issue of anxiety?
    The real issue... I think is MS

Since half an hour ago I've had bouts of confusion and short term memory problems, still itching all over my body? MS. Definitely. At 15. Fantastic!

Copied from your other current post on STD's
    Joshua you are falling into the HA trap of coming here to get re assurance for every "symptom" you have.

Beware this becomes addictive and you can end up posting about everyday things and constantly looking for people to tell you that you are fine.

Perhaps set yourself a time limit before posting?

You do not have MS at 15. If you are 100% convinced you do then you need to see a doctor to confirm it.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Well, I don't think anyone can persuade me that it's not MS. Many symptoms ticked off. I am literally itching all around my body right now... Anal itching 3 weeks? Cognitive issues, a bladder problem a few days ago...

And I'm very angry about it.

Ok well there is nothing more we can say then I guess if you have made your mind up.

Go and see a doctor asap so they can confirm it is not MS as well.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information