Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MS Concern now Severely Impacting Life

Re: Seriously believe I have MS, at 15

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Copied from your other current post on STD's
    Joshua you are falling into the HA trap of coming here to get re assurance for every "symptom" you have.

Beware this becomes addictive and you can end up posting about everyday things and constantly looking for people to tell you that you are fine.

Perhaps set yourself a time limit before posting?
    Repeat, we are not medical experts but we do know HA when we see it

I admit to having health anxiety. But, when symptoms are so identical and persistent - like the itching I keep getting in many different places, means it has to be MS.

I cannot see a site that says tingling is a symptom of MS. How did you associate this with MS?

Why not try an anti-histamine to see if it is just an allergy - check with a pharmacist that you can take them though.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaMichael View Post
    I admit to having health anxiety. But, when symptoms are so identical and persistent - like the itching I keep getting in many different places, means it has to be MS.
    oh most definitely it has to be MS
    it can't possibly be your anxiety so
    if you know it is MS why you still asking here tell your doctor x

Best wishes

tingling is a very common symptom, especially in hands and feet - where I am experiencing it right now. I will have to get an MRI. I had one in February about something else (as ordered by a professional), which was all clear. However, these symptoms are essentially confirming it. Right now I feel a tingling/stinging sensation in my hands. This is exactly the symptom. Itching all over, muscle spasms are happening too. I know I'm right. I always hope to God I'm wrong, but I know I'm right this time. I cannot believe what's happening right now. Sometimes I'm getting pain in these areas as of 30 minutes ago. This is really developing.

You said itching though not tingling.

You will not get an MRI on the NHS I am pretty certain of that.

Well as I said if you are certain then go see the GP and report back when he/she says it is NOT MS.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

well it is tingling and itching. It's in my hands right now especially when I turn them. This is incredibly unusual to happen. Not unusual with MS...

This time, it is not just Health anxiety.

Sounds like a trapped nerve maybe but I doubt you will listen to anything I have to say.

Ok well good luck at the doctor's - let us know what they say. Not sure we can add anything further to this as you are not prepared to accept it is anxiety even though you are posting on an anxiety website.

Why aren't you posting on a MS website asking there? Or perhaps you are.

Blimey I think I must have it too then!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information