Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MS Concern now Severely Impacting Life

Re: Seriously believe I have MS, at 15

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

This is literally an illustration of what Dr. Google does to a HA sufferer. Skewed perceptions fed by the internet. Even down to C&P to affirm the irrationality

As was said Josh... Let us know what the doctor says. Hope you get the answers you're seeking. The "Told Ya So Gang" will be on standby

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

tingling all the way along my back now. on my hands too. never had anything like it ever in my life. The i told you so gang better be prepared.

---------- Post added at 01:20 ---------- Previous post was at 00:35 ----------

the tingling is on my legs feet hands and face. cant sleep. what is happening

Anxiety is happening.

It is not MS, believe me, I could tell you the age it mos likely would occur but that would only worry you when you reach that age, but not for a long time yet.

This is from my website page on symptoms:

Numbness or tingling in hands and feet

What you feel:

You feel pins and needles in your hands and feet, or other parts of your body. Sometimes you get a feeling like a particular area of your body is numb or frozen. Other times you may feel a burning sensation in your arms, legs or face.
    What causes this:

Since the nervous system conveys touch sensations to the brain, when the nervous system is over stimulated, it can sometimes send impaired information which will often be felt as a numbness, tingling or pins and needles. For example, when an individual pinches a nerve they usually feel the results of this as numbness or tingling in a certain part of the body.

Because the entire skin area of the body is touch sensitive (nerves cells connected to the brain through the nervous system network), any part of the skin or body can feel numb, tingly or as pins and needles.

Typically this sensation comes and goes, and will affect a wide range of body areas off and on. It’s nothing to be concerned with and will subside once the nervous system gets sufficient rest.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

No this is very serious. I have this tingling mostly in my left hand and up my arm, the feeling of like ants under the skin, and it's still persisting. I kind of stings a little. This is very bad and I really don't want MS. WHY does this happen to ME. It's in my fingers and arms as I speak. Sometimes legs. Much worse approaching the night time now.

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

basically having a panic attack. I can feel this tingling in many many different places now. Hands, arms, face, head. This is very bad.

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

Oh my god. What. Is. Happening. Tingling, feeling it abruptly in many different places. This ISN'T RIGHT. MS :(

Oh God

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaMichael View Post
    No this is very serious. I have this tingling mostly in my left hand and up my arm, the feeling of like ants under the skin, and it's still persisting. I kind of stings a little. This is very bad and I really don't want MS. WHY does this happen to ME. It's in my fingers and arms as I speak. Sometimes legs. Much worse approaching the night time now.

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

basically having a panic attack. I can feel this tingling in many many different places now. Hands, arms, face, head. This is very bad.
    Josh as you just said your having a panic attack these symptoms are caused by anxiety and panic
    its so sad to hear you, you should
    not be here posting about illness
    you should be doing what most
    fifteen year olds do, PlayStation
    out with friends and family

Please seek help so you can get
    your life back

It's quite apparent you're panicking. Why not go to your parents or a trusted adult and ask for help? Someone to physically be there, helping you to calm down.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

For whoever can be bothered to read.

It is sad. I had a life. I had hobbies and many friends and passions and happiness. I've always had some mental health problems. My sister, now 12, had a brain tumor when she was 2.

I was just 5 and life changed a lot. Having spoken with counsellors, it's very likely that this is where my long road began. Looking back, my OCD tendencies began shortly after, but I never told anyone because I could never put it into words. In many ways it feels great to be fortunate enough to be a very fluent person, in my opinion. Able to communicate feeling very well. This is my background anyhow.

I still do have some friends, who I appreciate a lot because they are really supportive.

Having been wrong so many times about my various health worries, I genuinely believe I have MS. As I type, tingling starts in my finger, then stops, then in my hand, then leg, then head, then ear then face. Never experienced anything of the kind. At the same time, and irritated bottom for weeks, some bladder issues, some muscle spasms, and cognitive issues, and even fatigue, as listed in the symptoms on the NHS website. All adding up to being MS. After everything I end up with MS?

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

This tingling has persisted in my left hand and arm all day and last night. Now it's night again and it's just going crazy. Very very upset because I can sense MS.

---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

Tingling is really bad right now. And in my left leg, I get this shooting ache/slight pain which I've had throughout the day - pointing to MS also.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information