I really appreciate all that you have shared with me. The last time that she was due to stay her Dad actually said to her well bring your overnight things with you and then if you change your mind you can stay and she did. He lives 15minutes away and they have planned to take her to one of his relatives for the day and at the moment she seems ok with it but it is the Friday night before. She does have a good routine with most things and she always had routine with her Dad. However in the past year he has changed things due to his work slightly and they may have contributed to it - who knows. She has had a lot of change we moved 18mths ago her Dad moved the month before and at the time she seemed to take it all in her stride but maybe it is catching up with her and this is part of the result I don't know. I am eagerly waiting the letter from the counsellor so that I can run through some of the questions that you have recommended. She has taken up running and she did the trials for a cross country run for the schools in the county and she made the team. She competed on Saturday and had a fantastic time with no worries at all. I was surprised when she said that she had done the trials because she lacks confidence in herself and is very conscious of what others think. She is very bright at school and has read from a very early age she just needs to believe in herself more.