Thread: My HA's returning again with these weird sharp headaches...

My HA's returning again with these weird sharp headaches...

I'c been doing so well the past couple months or so... But a lot of things have begun to frighten me again recently, so my HA's returning... About 2 years ago, I was getting sharp 2-3 second aches in a certain spot on the top left side of my head.

Recently, I've been feeling really conscious about it again due to a number of symptoms I'm experiencing, and I'm once again terrified of either the C, T or A word... I've been obsessing over the idea that all the time I spend locked up in my room, or using devices, is causing computer/phone radiation to mutate my brain cells into something dangerous... Whenever I turn a microwave on too, I get as far away from it as possible.

I don't even think I can call them 'headaches', but the sharp pains have been occurring again in a broader area on my left side. At the moment I've also been experiencing sharp pain around/in the left ear, and it's been starting to feel a little blocked... The left side of my head/face also occasionally gets a tingling pins & needley kind of sensation, or a sudden twitch, that scares me - and only the left side gets it when these occur...

I was also shaking my feet just now after getting some pins and needles, and I noticed I was able to consistently shake my right ankle/foot quite fast, but even after putting effort into shaking my left ankle/foot, it was much slower, and much less consistent and quite all over the place. On top of that, I play a rhythm phone game that I worried I'm getting worse at, 'cause I panic that I'm having trouble co-ordinating my fingers properly with it at times, so I'm generally worried that my motor skills are worsening or something.

I'm really hoping the head pains come down to my wisdom teeth, but I don't understand how both sides aren't being affected as a result when both sides are coming in... The right side is always generally fine.

I'm just having a really rough patch right now and I just hope someone can relate to anything I've said, and thank you for reading my drivel...

Re: My HA's returning again with these weird sharp headaches...

I have had head pains like you describe for years upon years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Careful1 View Post
    I have had head pains like you describe for years upon years now.
    I had these headaches a few months ago and I don't get headaches. They're ice pick headaches and can be related to migraine (but not always). Mine dissipated after a few months.

Huh... Ice pick headaches.

Now that I know this is a term, I'll be able to scrounge through these forums whenever I'm feeling worried about them, thank you. I didn't know what to call them before now.

Even just reading that other people experience the same thing is very calming, so I really appreciate the responses. Thank you very much, guys.

Thread Information