Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update and Need advice.

Re: Update and Need advice.

Your tongue and your calves look completely normal. I couldn’t even see any fasiculations (not saying there weren’t any). What made me sad was that your children were in the background and you were telling them to shush while you videoed your very ordinary looking legs. When your children are older and you realise you never had ALS this will make you sad too.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    Your tongue and your calves look completely normal. I couldn’t even see any fasiculations (not saying there weren’t any). What made me sad was that your children were in the background and you were telling them to shush while you videoed your very ordinary looking legs. When your children are older and you realise you never had ALS this will make you sad too.

JoJo, I didn't watch, but that's heartbreaking.

How are a bunch of random internet people supposed to diagnose a neurological disorder, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    JoJo, I didn't watch, but that's heartbreaking.

How are a bunch of random internet people supposed to diagnose a neurological disorder, anyway?
    Why dont you show me where it says I'm asking for a diagnosis? And heartbreaking? My wife has Tmj and had a really bad migraine and facial pain and was laying down so I told the kids to be quite. And i didn't even say it loud or rude lol. And as for the fasics look again cause even a er dr seen the tounge one. And the calves are going like crazy I understand ththe camera keeps focusing but look at the end at the colored tattoo its moving like crazy without the blur. And of course you wouldn't watch it but would like to throw your judgment all over the thread thanks you rock.

It was made very clear from what you'd written that the video was of your muscle twitches. While I understand that these are concerning to you, I wouldn't be able to hold an expert opinion on whether or not they are a genuine reason for concern about something more serious. Therefore, I didn't watch.

However, when I see page after page of you failing to respond to the information others give you, and then I hear from a forum member whose reputation seems pretty good to me that you're asking your children to be quiet so that you can produce a video to ask the opinion of an internet forum?

I stand by my opinion that this is a sad situation, and that even if you do suffer from a neurological condition you need to work on tackling the anxiety which is clearly taking you away from the people who need you most.

I'm sorry if this makes you feel bad, but insulting me probably isn't the best way to make me change my thoughts on the matter.

No worries.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Let me ask y'alls opinion on something bothering me atm. Would you say that constant twitching like my calves that dont stop unless I walk, stand, or flex/use the muscle is more of a sign of a malignant cause than the random bodywide twitching? Or is it the same as the come and go twitches? Cause I've read bfs and "A" things and all of it is contradicting. Hotspots can last for days,weeks,months, or even years. But then neurologist "claim" constant persistent fasciculations are more " dangerous"? Seems confusing to me

If you have seen a doctor and there not worried you need to listen to them it's there job to not make mistakes..mistakes can get them In a lot off trouble...when your anxiety is bad your nervous system like other parts off your body goes into overdrive and you get all sorts off symptoms and the more you think about them the more they will stick around. I have a mouth full off ulcers since I quit smoking and my brain is trying to tell me it's bad but I know deep down its not.. I wake up everynight feeling like I'm choking I try to not think about it as if I do think about it I wake up feeling like I'm choking..I'm not going to tell you how to live your life but I'll give you some advise..do something you enjoy that will take your mind off it, take the kids out and do some exercise together. Exercise and eating the right foods is key too anxiety..not the best advice but go out with your mates and have a few beers...taking your mind off the problem will stop the problem..everyone on this page has thought they have some horrible illness including me and guess what? We're all still here and so will you be. Good luck man you sound in a bad place and I hate to think off anyone struggling as I know how it feels.

Luke thanks brother. It's nice knowing someone cares enough to respond and give some advice. I'm sorry about your mouth sores and your anxiety. I hope I can implement your suggestions into my daily life. Anxiety and fear are really hard to ignore but anything is possible so.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Not sure if it'll console you, but your calves are nowhere near the level of twitchiness of mine (I realise this isn't a competition, but it is what it is).

Or my father's. Or the guy I used to play squash against. Or indeed, my partner's father's.

Mine go all the time, and also my into my feet.

Care to share? I would love to see them

Also are yours benign?
    Last edited by TwiztidTragedy; 09-01-19 at 03:47.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information