Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Left breast bigger than the other

Re: Left breast bigger than the other

You can't see the difference when I put on a bra. Problem is I can phisycally feel the difference
    Honestly Kiko, that really isn't that different, that is well within the realms of normality for many women - infact about half of the female population statistically! I think you've become hyper sensitive to the 'larger side' and have imagined it is far more obvious than it is, your hyperawareness has created (excuse the pun) a bigger issue than there is. I have period water retention pain on one side only, (the larger side) too! I think you need to give your body time to settle, you are very young and said you'd lost a lot of weight recently, things will keep changing through your whole life as your hormones change and glandular tissue can alter with it.....give it some time....

Hi Kiko, when I lost weight my "smaller" breast also seemed to get smaller whilst the bigger one stayed the same. It was pre HA so I didn't think anything of it, just thought it was annoying. Surely if one breast is more glandular ( right one more than the left in my case) it will always be more sensitive and feel fuller?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole0134 View Post
    Hi Kiko, when I lost weight my "smaller" breast also seemed to get smaller whilst the bigger one stayed the same. It was pre HA so I didn't think anything of it, just thought it was annoying. Surely if one breast is more glandular ( right one more than the left in my case) it will always be more sensitive and feel fuller?
    HI! When it happened to me it was pre HA too so I didn't think much of it... I had my final big test at school before graduation... I couldn't stop to worry about it I had so much to do. Then when I passed my test and realized I was out of school something changed inside me and I began to suffer from HA... My therapist says it has something to do with the fear of growing up (everything was fine before finishing school as I was a "kid")
    Not a coincidence that I fixated on breast cancer (that is more worrisome as you grow older)
    But I keep telling myself "what if it is only a coincidence"?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information