Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Left breast bigger than the other

Re: Left breast bigger than the other

Why didn't you go, Kiko?

I didn't get paid in time and didn't have the extra money to pay the ultrasound so I had to renounce... I will go in the future but now I'm dying from worry I literally can't breath... I'm thinking about getting surgery for my breast at the moment... The different size worries me... They were even before I'm sure of it then I went on the pill when I was 18 and they somehow changed shape... The left one is bigger and more glandular (more painful too) the left nipple is bigger and more sensitive and I can't stand the difference. It is literally all I can think about

I know it doesn't help, but all women have different sized breasts. Mine are different by almost a cup size, and each nipple has a different texture.

It helps a lot, believe me... But I can't help but feel like a Picasso masterpiece 😂😂they're so different they could belong to 2 entirely different people... I think one day I will have the guts to get surgery

You're braver than I am, but if you think it would make you feel better then you definitely should.

My body is so horrendous all the surgery in the world wouldn't make it socially acceptable.

I'm sure you're beautiful BlueIris... I had a boyfriend that literally adored my tiny "Picasso" breast... So I learned that WHE 're our worst enemy... Other people don't see our imperfections

I think so, yes. My husband thinks I'm beautiful but I think I just look old and tired.

My left boob is about a half cup smaller than my right. I got my left nipple pierced so I’d learn to like it more and it worked 😂😂 totally normal almost everyone who has natural breasts has asymmetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Liddy1993 View Post
    My left boob is about a half cup smaller than my right. I got my left nipple pierced so I’d learn to like it more and it worked 😂😂 totally normal almost everyone who has natural breasts has asymmetry.
    I actually like my right breast more (the smaller one) because the left one is more glandular and it hurts when I ovulate and when I have my period... My right doesn't give me problems at all😂😂I don't have the courage to get a piercing... Especially on my breast😭

I'm in total panic! I can't stop googling about inflammatory breast cancer! Don't know what to do... If I had IBC would I be dead now? It is five years since my breasts became asymmetrycal...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information