Hi everyone, I'm back here with HA again, I have been having breathing.chronic cough problems for a couple of years now. It seems like every three months I'm sick with a new bronchitis, cold, allergy anything that affects my lungs. I had a spirometry test today to check my lung function and even though I didn't have my results right away I'm positive I failed miserably. I couldn't even do the exhaling for even 5 seconds like the nurse asked me, I felt I was going to pass out. I'm so worried about having lung damage from my smoking days when I was younger, it's so cruel that I've been smoke-free for ten years and eating healthy, taking care of myself and still have so many bronchitis bouts. I'm terrified of lung cancer/COPD/Enphysema I'm almost positive I have it I'm driving myself insane. I'm thankful I'll get my results tomorrow because someone else cancelled, otherwise I would have had to wait two weeks. Can someone please let me know of your experience with this test? I'm so heartbroken I couldn't do the breathing exercises properly :(