Thread: Schiz ocd/ fake delusions

Schiz ocd/ fake delusions

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced fake delusions and intrusive thoughts about people hurting you. Lately I have been obsessed with schiz ocd and reading so much stuff I shouldn’t. Now I’m convincing myself I have the symptoms.

I keep thinking for some reason my girlfriend wants to hurt me even though she is the most caring person I have met. It’s worse at night Like all of my worries and anxiety and is making it difficult to sleep.

But back to my question if anyone has had fake delusions and intrusive thoughts like this, it’s really starting to scare me. It’s also causing me anxiety when she does stuff like rub my back or sleeping faced away from her

Re: Schiz ocd/ fake delusions

Anyone? :(

Re: Schiz ocd/ fake delusions

Not personally, but I've known people with OCD that have had intrusive thoughts about hurting other people. So, not quite the same but pretty similar. I think it's not an uncommon anxiety disorder - anxiety manifests itself in an infinite number of ways. We're all different and our anxieties are all different. You should defos seek help though, it would be a shame if it interferes with your personal relationships x

Thread Information