I feel like my anxiety is piling on this week. Thankfully I have a therapy appointment tomorrow!

For the last several months I've been getting pretty bad pelvic/abdominal pain/tenderness for a week beginning the day my period ends. I feel bloated, tight, and sore in my entire abdominal area. It hurts to press, cough, etc... I end up constipated, gassy, and sometimes there's increased pressure when I pee making it harder to get out, and I'm just generally uncomfortable.

I'm not sure when it started, but I only recently realized how it tracks exactly with my cycle each month. It seems to get worst right at ovulation (I have a short cycle and ovulate around day 10 or 11).

I also have a small umbilical hernia that only protrudes during this time, so there is definitely increased pressure somewhere.

Has anyone had this? My annual OBGYN appointment is soon, so I've been waiting, but I may call tomorrow to try and get in sooner.

The rest of the month I feel fine.

I don't have endometriosis, I do have fibroids but I've had them for more than 10 years and just had them scanned about 6 months ago.