Hi,

I've recently developed this obsession with blushing and have only left the house a few times in a month because of it. I stayed in all over xmas and missed a new year's party with my friends. I'm in my final year of uni, and just started my dissertation. This is the first week of teaching back, I missed todays sessions. Tomorrow is a really important day about the dissertation and other assignments and I don't think I can go. I am so scared of going red, feeling embarrassed. I am very worried this is going to take me over and I'll either fail my work or won't be able to complete my degree at this time, something I have worked so hard for. I also have severe ocd at night which has spiralled into insomnia. I have health anxiety which is at bay at the moment, probably because this has taken over my brain space.
Can anyone help me. I don't know what's best to do. I don't know if I can cope with this level of anxiety and complete my work. I can't even leave the house. How do I stop worrying about going red?

Please help
Thanks x