Hi, I’ve posted here in the past, within the last year I’ve lost my mum, it’s been a difficult 3 years caring for her and working full time, After my mum passed I looked for therapy/ counselling, I was on 4 types of meds for anxiety, I have been on some sort of antidepressant 30 odd year, now i am down to one, valium/ pregablin/ and finally sertraline all off, I’m still on amisulpride, but on 100mg which is very low, I take cbd regularly and it does help, but do you’re research as it can be hit or miss with companies!, I’ve changed my diet to superfoods, fish I eat most days, and do not drink coffee, I drink matcha and green tea occasionally, but only in morning, roubois tea in evening, finally getting to the root of my anxiety is huge to me! I have an unresolved childhood trauma, which therapy is helping greatly, and high sensitivity I have been diagnosed with too which really makes sense, the last 30 years I have been a anxious mess of a man living in fear! I really think getting to the root of my anxiety has changed my life around, I feel a totally different person for the better, hopefully I will keep improving a day at a time