Thread: Pancreatic cancer worry

Pancreatic cancer worry

In the beginning of this year it was lung cancer then this summer it was brain cancer but now I’m terrified that I have pancreatic cancer. Last Sunday I noticed a familiar pain I get under my shoulder blade and left side and it kind of moves toward my stomach very slowly like gas. It feels like a bubble of pain. No change in bowls or anything else just this pain. I have felt this pain a lot of the years usually lasts a day or two but it’s slight (2-3) this is every day for a week and stronger like a (6) and is worse after eating. I googled and that was my problem. I’m terrified. I exercise a lot and I’m in my late 30s. Run and lift weights. I’ve felt this pain a lot for about 10 years some years I won’t have it at all but it’s really strong this week. I feel a bit more gas with it. I hate having H.A.

Re: Pancreatic cancer worry

So you’ve had similar pains for ten years? Do YOU think it’s likely to be pancreatic cancer?

You are moving from one cancer to another which is typical HA. What help are you getting to overcome that?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

What help do you suggest I get? I don’t know where to start.

Have a look at the sticky threads in this forum (at the top). You will see which ones are relevant.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information