Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sertraline up dose to 100mg 6 days ago

Re: Sertraline up dose to 100mg 6 days ago

Well I think I feel a bit better today, still rather scared etc but no physical feelings to report so far, I'm on day 9 of increased dose sertraline 100mg so hoping they may be starting to work. Hope your all having a good day ��

Started 75mg this morning, so far so good. Still have the sick and mild dread feeling. Got CBT tonight too. Dazfoxy530 glad you feel better today, fingers crossed.

Hi all
    I am day 17 of my upped dose but no major change yet in dreaded morning anxiety. The crying is beyond belief. The evenings are a little calmer and I get some respite. It's really a bad bout of anxious depression I am having. I have started with a counsellor. I do think a recovery also needs time to pass, but when you feel so bad time cannot pass quickly enough. Hugs.

Purplepie I feel your pain, just wish it would be gone instantly. I'm on 2nd day of upped dose, my husband borrowed my car and dropped me into work I feel out of sort, I need riouteen and I think this has made me feel anxious even more. I do an online CBT now which is quite good, I do have there number if I need to speak to someone aswell. Just want feel normal.

Had tight chest and bit panicky today so rang doc, but I can't up my dosage quite yet, said it would make the anxiety worse. How everyone feeling today?

So yesterday I got up and took both my boys to football it was so cold, in had a little anxiety but got through it. Had a rough night sleep only due to wind that was whisling through and hearing a few wheelybins tip over. I woke up at 10am and I just feel spaced. Not much appite today and I keep taking in deep breaths. How is everyone else doing?

Hey, fraid I had a awful nights sleep, tossed n turned, feeling de real spaced out, took till 3am to get off. Had chest discomfort all day on n off yesterday. On day 14 sertraline 100mg now, really hoping to feel better soon. Its a long road for sure but we must keep fighting on....

Most defenatly dazfoxy, I feel spaced aswell. Do you have much of an appite at all? I don't want to eat much, I'm trying just small portions.

No it's been bad for weeks, I just sit and force it down sometimes, lost a stone, didn't weigh a lot to begin with lol. From what I read on here and other forums, we just gotta ride it out, takes a while to get better. I was on here back in 2011 when had a bad patch and looks like the pills started to kick in after week 2 so that's incouraging! ��

Ditto, I started summer 2013 after my 2nd son and I don't remember being this bad, surely my body should be aware of this drug as I've already used it. I've lost over a stone too, I mean I was a size 12 so wasn't small or big nice in s9me way but this can't be a healthy way. I'm haven bloods taking tomo and going get my blood pressure checked as I'm always haven a head rush when I get up, even when I take it slowly. So frustrating, just want feel normal. Well I hope things start to improve with you asap.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information