Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously what is happening with my bladder??

Is suddenly peeing a lot a bad sign or just pms?

So this might be a very dumb question but today I've been peeing what feels like non stop in comparison to the regular or even yesterday. And I've barely had 1.5 cups of tea and a cup of coffee! My calendar says my period is due in 5 days, +/- 2 days for fluctuation. I'm sure it's not a uti as no pain and even though I have the urge, I actually pee quite a bit and I can actually hold the urge in (which is quite difficult with a uti lol). My pees almost transparent that's how much I've been going today! And not only that sorry for tmi but my BMs are on the watery side as well. Though I was diagnosed with ibs and after Christmas I was constipated for a solid 4 days so not that surprised! But yeah I don't recall needing to go this much before a period, is this normal? I was ok for half of the day and now the more I pee the more I think well it's ovarian cancer now for sure shouldn't have ignored those right flank pains! As I'm typing this I'm starting to get slight cramps on my lower right tummy side :( I am getting some stomach noises here and there but you know what anxiety is whispering... Anyone have any insight and is willing to knock some sense into me?

Re: Is suddenly peeing a lot a bad sign or just pms?

That's absolutely normal. When you wait for your period to come your uterus is bigger and pushes against your bladder (I asked a doctor as I myself pee a lot more when I'm waiting for my period)
    That's absolutely normal!

Thanks for the reply kiko. I think I had done some reading that day and apparently some menstrual hormones can be to blame for constant pee and even watery bms but who knows at this point! This is my second period that's been out of whack in a row in all kinds of ways and it's freaking me out :(

Yes - I've heard it's hormonal. It's to do with how your body is preparing for possible pregnancy ahead of your period by retaining water and slowing everything down (which is why you can also be constipated the week or so before you period, which I always am). Then, when you don't end up pregnant, your progesterone levels drop and your body can let go of what it's been hanging on to - so you pee all the retained water out and your bowels loosen up. This happens to me every single month!

So now this is happening again :( I've barely had a cup of coffee and a cup of tea today but I keep going every hour - my tracker says that my next period is in 13 days so it's roughly around ovulation time and google is giving no answers apart from your usual cancers or diabetes. Feel like ripping my hair out :(

My dog was peeing for England and it was very dilute so I ran a sample passed the vets. They were looking for diabetes which I myself suspected. But it turned out she had a uti. The usual way with something like cystitis for example, is trying to pee but doing really tiny amounts so I never considered a uti but it was there.
    If this is really bothering you, it wouldnt hurt to get a sample to your dr so they can test it.

I wee more if I haven’t drunk enough!
    But yes, I also wee more around ovulation and periods too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously what is happening with my bladder??

A few weeks ago I had this happen and I complained about it in the female section of the forum but then there was a probable explanation for this, now I'm just at my wits end?? I have literally had only a cup of coffee and a cup of tea today but I am peeing every single hour. I went to relieve myself 5 minutes ago but I already feel like my bladder is half full. I highly doubt this is a uti as I have no pain minus the constant tickle/tension where my bladder is - and when I go I do actually pee a lot, but it's almost crystal clear now that's how much I've been peeing. I'm on my third day of iron tablets and they've definitely affected my BMs - but that's a well known and anticipated side effect, the leaflet doesn't mention urination at all! So i'm left with two options, a) diabetes, b) cancer of somewhere of the lower region. I think my last blood test checked for diabetes (runs in the family) and I'm clear for that, and cancer you know how the story goes. I'm so fed up I've promised myself I'll move on this year but it's barely three weeks in and I'm plagued by problem after problem again :( I literally don't know where to turn!

Re: Seriously what is happening with my bladder??

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Seriously what is happening with my bladder??

So much for trying to reach out to more posting members out there...

I've never heard of peeing more when one hasn't had enough fluids. That situation contradicts itself slightly?? I'm literally so tired of my body and I don't know what to do

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information