Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously what is happening with my bladder??

Re: Is suddenly peeing a lot a bad sign or just pms?

Google it. Your bladder is confused & it happens. If I don’t drink enough in the day I wee all night, if I do I don’t.
    Anxiety can make me wee every hour, it’s your bodies way of freeing you up so that you can fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Seriously what is happening with my bladder??

I could literally have written this post.... I am going through this as we speak... I am totally worked up about it, I am peeing literally every 20 mins or so... I also have pelvic pain and stomach ache... going for a pelvic scan today and bloods booked for tomorow it’s certainly a worry how old are you? I’m 42 , have you been tested for UTI? Mr period isn’t due until 27th so this has been going on continually since 10th Jan... I totally get where you are coming from, good luck and keep posted get the urine sample done as a first option xx

Mrs Anxious how did your scan go? I'm 26. I am now super worried as I did some googling as per usual yes, and a lot of my symptoms, the peeing, the lighter periods and now I have right side pain in my lower pelvis and back, line up with ovarian cysts. But ovarian cancer also has a lot of similar symptoms I am absolutely petrified as this isn't the first time I'm getting pains like these in the same areas and now I'm thinking I let cancer spread all over my abdomen I don't know what to do with myself

Very very concerned now

Just ran to the gp but because its so late they have no appointments left, I'm so scared I don't know whether it's worth to call 111 or go to A&E or what :(

Can you not call the GP first thing in the morning for an emergency appointment, if you're that worried? I don't think going to A&E is appropriate based on the symptoms, unless you're in terrible pain, which it doesn't sound like to me.

That's my current plan of action at the moment, I doubt I'll be able to sleep anyway so I'm going to try to get to the clinic the minute they open :( I'm not in terrible pain but that dull ache comes and goes and I had sensations going down my right as well, all of this adds up with cyst symptoms according to the NHS website but I am absolutely terrified this might be ovarian cancer and I didn't get it checked out when I had similar sensations previously :(

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 18:40 ----------

I'm now terrified that a sharp pain I had a year or more ago was a ruptured cyst and I stupidly didn't go to the doc about it and now I've caused myself something absolutely terrible :( god I haven't had anxiety this bad for so long

bladder infections can make you pee a lot as well as menstrual cycles, and anxiety, also tea and coffee can make you go as well since its filled with caffeine Although tea contains only about one-third the caffeine found in coffee, preliminary studies show that the caffeine may actually help to increase tea's cancer-protection effects. Caffeine is a diuretic and stimulates urination, and you can actually get dehydrated by drinking too much tea or coffee -- so take it easy.

I highly doubt this is a uti as I have no pain when emptying the bladder. I've had two utis and they weren't like this I do drink both tea and coffee but have never had any adverse effects from it. I've had 2 coffees today but I highly doubt it had anything to do with this - I'm pretty sure the bladder problem and the change in menstrual cycles are connected and now the pains just add things up I've been on the very edge for hours now and cannot distract myself in any way the feeling of impending doom is making me sick to my stomach

Re: Is suddenly peeing a lot a bad sign or just pms?

Hope you get some answers today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information