Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously what is happening with my bladder??

Re: Seriously what is happening with my bladder??

I waited for more than 2 hours just to be seen by the clinic's pharmacist for goodness sake! And just like I said NO it's not a uti I got an appointment for Monday but I think I'm calling 111 later tonight and hauling myself to out of hours if they let me, I'm so tempted to just go and pay for a private gp consultation because I'm crying my eyes out at potential ovary cancer this is insane

I called 111 yesterday and all they said was see a gp within 24 hours which I thought was useless so I'll probably just wait until Monday. Still very terrified and don't know what to think of this :(

when im very anxious I pee all the time. I also had a long period with some irritation around the urethra that make me feel like I had to go all the time, I tried drinking more water and some unsweeten cranberry juice, that helped a lot.

Of cause go get i checked out, but I think you have become hyper aware of your bladder and that's plus anxiety is causing this.

I'm sure that my anxiety isn't helping the bladder issue but anxiety doesn't explain two light periods though doesn't explain the intermittent pain either

Well, I also had lighter periods, and early irregular periods. Went to the docktors yesterday and everything looked and felt fine, so I hope she's right about that.

It's just that there's too many symptoms converging into one or two horrendous possibilities I think I'll be very tempted to go for a private ultrasound next week because I don't think I can handle the anxiety it's absolutely impossible to distract yourself when the symptoms never let go

It's day lordknowswhat, and I'm still peeing like a horse and random right side pains which I don't know whether they're related, ibs or what had a single cup of coffee hours ago, just been to the loo 5 minutes ago and already feel like I could easily go again this is an absolute nightmare and I'm too scared to do anything! This is driving me nuts

Re: Is suddenly peeing a lot a bad sign or just pms?

So what’s the plan for next week?

How much are you drinking a day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You always writing about drinking coffee and it sounds like your not drinking much? I have IBS and can’t drink coffee without getting a stomach pain and loose stols and I also pee much more frequently.

Instead of going around being afraid, go to the doctor.

Scass well I'm supposed to see a gp tomorrow so I'll see what they say and whether i get a referral, but I may get a private ultrasound done if my anxiety gets the best of me, so far it's succeeding I'm barely drinking anything, yesterday I had a cup of coffee and maybe 1/3 of a 7up, but I was on a pee trip every hour or more often today seems to be the same case

Missjensen, km not drinking much because I'm scared to now! Coffee usually causes no ill symptoms for me, and my ibs is a bit in the unpredictable side. And as far as I'm concerned ibs doesn't cause frequent urination...

I'm just hyper scared now because I read multiple articles saying that if a cyst bursts you should go see someone immediately... I recall having a massive sharp pain a year or more ago which I thought was a potential cyst burst but just brushed it off and now I'm worried if it was a cancerous cyst or something I have advanced cancer all over my abdomen I am in a very very dark place!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information