Thanks to circumstances I'm bringing my own laptop into college now, I put it in my backpack and went off to the bus stop and thought hang on, this is really heavy. I wonder if I could get a collapsed lung from carrying it around today
I went on my googling spree which used up almost my whole bus ride (didn't get to see the Cornish sights )
I'm laughing about it now because one.. My chest hurts from carrying heavy pressure but I can breathe, and two.. How ridiculous is that?! I'm sure I'd have to do some very heavy lifting for that to happen and I'm a short arse who can't carry more than some potatos

After a while I realized I was just having an anxiety attack (not proud to admit it how long it took ) But I kept myself distracted with some good music, breathing exercises, and rationalised myself.

I thought I'd share this in case you find it as funny as I did

But most importantly for you to remember to just breathe. In situations like these it's best to just try and breathe and really think, is this crazy? What symptoms do you really have? If it were bad you would truly know. If it persists and you're worried see a GP. But know that in a true emergency there would be no (should I go to the hospital?) you would be straight on the phone or begging someone else to be.
So next time just breathe, tell yourself you're okay. See if it gets worse or better x

(I hope my next bus will have enjoyable sights &#128514