I don't know if it's just health anxiety or something else (I know, typical thoughts when we have health anxiety haha) but this is the list of symptoms I've been experiencing:

- Dry eyes (occasionally) although I have been looking at a computer screen a lot.

- Pain behind the eye/s (occasional)

- digestive issues, mainly constipation/lack of bowel movements. I do intermittent fast though as well.

- lightheadedness.

The thing is, I could sit down and logically explain all these away as either my anxiety being heightened, lack of sleep (broken sleep), IBS + fasting along with poorer diet, staring at a laptop and phone screen everyday for hours. As for eyes, I've had an eye test which is a thourough one and everything was fine.

Here's the thing, I am currently unemployed and have been for a few months. I am struggling to find work which hasn't helped my anxiety at all. I am a lot more anxious because of lack of money. I am stressed out more than usual. Everyday I am either searching for work online, which means staring at a laptop screen or I am going to the gym.

I am pretty much doing the same thing everyday. Lately I have been helping family with some manual work, but I'm pretty much never occupied during the days and my mind is always on my health/symptoms.

I always think my symptoms are due to some underlying condition/problem. I don't like to keep running to the doctors office though, I think I need to get over it. The problem is, as soon as my symptoms appear I worry. It's like a neverending cycle.

Do any of you get like this day to day?