Thread: Waking up just before the best part of a dream

Waking up just before the best part of a dream

It's so frustrating when you wake up just before the most interesting part of a dream, so you never know what would have happened next!

Last night I had a dream that I was playing sport with a group of people (I don't think I knew them in real life). At the end of the game, just as we were all leaving, someone handed me an envelope addressed to me. I'm one of the rare people who can actually read in dreams, and the envelope said it was from a French language learning school, and someone had written on it "We're sending this to you as your ex-boyfriend thought you'd be interested."

At this point in the dream, I was intrigued because I haven't been on a date for years, and even though I have male friends and acquaintances, none of them were actual boyfriends. Anyway, I was too shy to open the envelope in front of everyone, so I decided I would open it when I got home. So in the dream I was walking home, when all of a sudden I woke up to the sound of a noisy motorbike outside (I live on a busy main road where there's virtual constant traffic 24-7).

Even though I was wearing my earplugs, I still woke up. I was gutted that I would now never know what was inside that envelope or who had it sent to me. It actually put me in a bit of a frustrated mood when I got up in the morning, so I'm hoping to take my mind off it once I've finished writing this forum post.

Re: Waking up just before the best part of a dream

I hate that! Happens frequently to me! Although on very rare occasions I've been able to quickly fall back asleep and sort of revive the same dream but it's never quite as clear.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Re: Waking up just before the best part of a dream

I am lucky and can get right back to it, it can me make for work though lol

Thread Information