Hi, I’m Dylan. I have GAD and OCD pure O with intrusive thoughts. I posted on the GAD forum but I wanted to get someone’s option who is suffering with pure o or has a Comorbid of pure o. So I have been having like severe anxiety and crazy harm and fear of losing control thoughts. Last year around August I was diagnosed as Bipolar 2 because I was lashing out at people and was really moody. Turns out, according to my therapist, that it seems to be a misdiagnosis. However now my ocd and anxiety is making me feel like she is wrong. During my first week of school I get smacked in the face with a horrible depressive episode after having constant intrusive thoughts about harm ocd and losing control. I literally felt like I wanted to cry all day. And then about four days ago I started to feel this exuberance of happiness and it was really unsettling. Of course my ocd and anxiety brain thought I was legitimately going insane. I thought I was having a manic episode or hypomanic because that’s more indicative of bipolar 2. Like I had this weird moment of being really happy for no reason and I had the strong urge to laugh at the most inappropriate times. And my anxiety and ocd about it is out of control. Like I’m convinced I’m hypomanic or something. I’m so scared that I’m like not gonna be able to control it. I don’t know i feel like people who are hypomanic probably wouldn’t be this aware. Ugh can anyone relate to feeling like they are literally going insane I’m scared 😭😭