Thread: once again als fear

ALS fear and need help

Hi There
    Ive been going through this for about a month now, it started off i got a numbness down my left arm and of course i went to google and ALS came into mind because its a very big fear of mine, Within a week symptoms of twitching all over my body like EVERYWHERE along with numbness, left arm feels like its not there all the time, I feel like i am shaking inside, sometimes it feels like Im floating when im walking like the sensation is gone in my legs, ive a constant lump in my throat and it feels like when i grab it it clicks, under my tongue feels like its swollen all the time and is kinda painful, when i bend and tense my arms the cramp im getting pains everywhere especially in my thumbs, hands, wrists, arms, back and front of my neck, shoulders and legs, when i move it feels like my bones are creaking and wake up stiff. Ive been to the doctor 3 times all being cleared of stuff like ALS, MS, Vitamin defiecency and arthtitus. Like even when I was scrolling through here my thumb was going crazy on the mouse.I keep lifting things, clenching my fists really hard, jumping up and down really high, all just to see if I have strenght still, Im 23 and I just want to know is all this normal with this anxiety like can everything litterally just come upon me within a few days. I see that things wrote on this is a bit old so hopefully There is somebody that can help me ive never felt anxious really about anything and never seen myself ever being like this Ive stopped playing sport as I actually cant see myself being able to play so I really need to beat this quickly. Thanks
    Last edited by jimmer; 29-01-19 at 14:29.

Thread Information