Thread: Norovirus and Flying

Exclamation Norovirus and Flying

Hi everyone..

So I'm three days out from my first flight in over 5 years to New York City as well as my very first business trip. I've made lots of progress with my anxiety and depression since start Prozac last April, and even secured my dream job. HOWEVER I am absolutely terrified of getting the norovirus on my upcoming trip. It has been going around in the area that I am flying out of. And also I am scared that I will be freaking out the whole time in NYC about getting it.

I really want to make the most of this trip, as it is my first major step since overcoming my depression. I am also worried about keeping my energy level up to do everything on my agenda (meetings, seminars, buying trips). It should also be noted that my Boss is going with me which only ADDS TO THE NERVES!

Someone please help.

Re: Norovirus and Flying

Quote Originally Posted by cherryolivia View Post
    Hi everyone..

So I'm three days out from my first flight in over 5 years to New York City as well as my very first business trip. I've made lots of progress with my anxiety and depression since start Prozac last April, and even secured my dream job. HOWEVER I am absolutely terrified of getting the norovirus on my upcoming trip. It has been going around in the area that I am flying out of. And also I am scared that I will be freaking out the whole time in NYC about getting it.

I really want to make the most of this trip, as it is my first major step since overcoming my depression. I am also worried about keeping my energy level up to do everything on my agenda (meetings, seminars, buying trips). It should also be noted that my Boss is going with me which only ADDS TO THE NERVES!

Someone please help.

Keep good hand hygiene, not touching your face and make sure to wash them before you eat.
    Enjoy New York, but be sure to wrap up warm! It’s bitter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Thread Information