Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panic and anxiety attacks

Cool Panic and anxiety attacks

I have suffered myself, from panic and anxiety attacks. For a very long, time. I just had four in 1 day, the other day. I really hate the feeling you get when you have them. I also have them in my sleep, Does anyone else have them like that? I also was ashamed of them until I sought medicial atten; I am hoping one day I'll be panic and anxiety free.

Re: Panic and anxiety attacks

Quote Originally Posted by spooky View Post
    I have suffered myself, from panic and anxiety attacks. For a very long, time. I just had four in 1 day, the other day. I really hate the feeling you get when you have them. I also have them in my sleep, Does anyone else have them like that? I also was ashamed of them until I sought medicial atten; I am hoping one day I'll be panic and anxiety free.
    for me night times were without a doubt the worst times, reason is because your left with no distractions and your mind thinks its a great time to think about everything! after awhile you just get used to them, you know they wont hurt you nor will they make you crazy, they are just there to annoy you, you will recover oneday i assure you.

i had a bad one the other night i woke up and felt i couldnt breath luckily i was extremely tired i dozed off back to sleep

keep fighting it x

Even i get attacks at night. I suddenly jump off the bed suffocating and then it takes time for me to calm myself down. Sometimes its too bad, feels as if i am going to die. Well then my heart starts hurting and i miss the girl i love,and then i beg her to love me back, oh well she is the reason why i get attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusD View Post
    for me night times were without a doubt the worst times, reason is because your left with no distractions and your mind thinks its a great time to think about everything! after awhile you just get used to them, you know they wont hurt you nor will they make you crazy, they are just there to annoy you, you will recover oneday i assure you.

Thanks, Marcus D. You are for sure right about night times, it seems like I can't get my mind to relax, always thinking, and a lot of anxiety it seems. Mine though always have this sence of falling when I have one. I think that always happens first, then doom sets in , another attack. So what is it you do for yours? [ reply ]
    Last edited by spooky; 10-09-07 at 09:02. Reason: Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie23 View Post
    i had a bad one the other night i woke up and felt i couldnt breath luckily i was extremely tired i dozed off back to sleep

keep fighting it x
    Frankie23 [ replying ] Yes I do keep fighting it, but I have had these for years, so how long. They interfere with every part of my life. What about you? Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayur Nagpure View Post
    Even i get attacks at night. I suddenly jump off the bed suffocating and then it takes time for me to calm myself down. Sometimes its too bad, feels as if i am going to die. Well then my heart starts hurting and i miss the girl i love,and then i beg her to love me back, oh well she is the reason why i get attacks.

Mayur Nagpure- Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear of your loss, your girl, have you ever heard of this saying- If you Love someone, set them free, and if they come back it was meant to be. And yes I surely do understand about the attacks, they are awful,and it is good to know other people care.

hi somtimes i cant sllep through panic its awful i jolt upright frightened sorry to hear about your loss elaine

When I am asleep I have no panic and sometimes I wish I could keep sleeping because I know what I have to face when I wake...sounds silly but sometimes when you have rode the panic attack wave for so long you just need to rest.

Yet the answer is found in facing our fears and if needed the medication to help support us through it

take care

Hi and yes omg at night it's called nocturnal panic attacks and yes there awful it comes due to a lot of stress during the day. I wake up with a fast heart rate and shortness and breath and it's scary and I start to sweat. Last about 10-15 min

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information