Thread: Depersonalization???? Any advice?

Arrow Depersonalization???? Any advice?

Hi,

Just a quick question. Does anyone suffer from depersonalization? Or like feeling detached? I started Zyprexa and Lexapro four days ago and I have been having weird bouts of feeling like my thoughts aren't my own and detached from every situation I am in. It's like terrifying. I consider myself to be a gay man, who is really progressive. But I have like no sexual desire and I have been having these thoughts that I am straight? Which is confusing as hell. On top of that, I have been having really racist intrusive thoughts. Now this isn't something I would normally think of, but my mind keeps going there. Also I feel like my past is distorted. Like I remember things that I have done, but don't remember like being in those situations?? I just feel really detached. Has anyone else had this feeling before. I just feel completely crazy and it's freaking me out like forreal.

Hope to hear from one of you soon,

Dylan

Re: Depersonalization???? Any advice?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Depersonalization???? Any advice?

Hi Dylan

We have this whole sub-forum dedicated to this so have a read of the posts.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information