Really don't know if this is the best place for it oops forgive me (you can skip to the end the first part may be triggering and is useless i just like to talk )

Earlier today i had the worst razorblade throat i've known for a while, chewing hurt , so tea was not enjoyable for me

Now i've gotten a bit of a warm head, and a bad stomach ache which gives me the shakes, so naturally i think its salmonella because i've had chicken two days running, but the thing i reminded myself of was,

A. why would i have a sore throat with it?
B. when was salmonella in beautifully white crisp chicken?
C. I've got college tomorrow i ain't got time for this worrying! (Besides if its bad i get the day off )

My point through all this rambling is its so easy to forget the logical parts.
even now i'm gonna go to bed worrying about whether a paracetamol was enough for my warm head but you know what? forget it, i don't think i even have a temp and if it wasn't i would certainly wake up and realise at which point i'd be swiftly on 111 aha

Its hard i know, but just think, about everything normal it could be, headache? too much caffeine. sore throat? welcome to winter its awful </3

Whatever you are struggling with right now, its very likely not something that can't be fixed x and trust me, having finally dealt with something that needed fast action. you will know.

there is no "what if i need an ambulance?" in a serious situation your mind is set on one thing, getting to that A and E/ER

Next time you're worried about something be a detective.
What am i feeling right now? what do i think will happen? how likely is that to happen? and what is it more likely to be?

I promise i care for all of you from the bottom of my heart x but reassurance isn't the best in the long run. i am in no way saying you shouldn't 100% or that its wrong, just look at my post history lol we all have slip ups. but rationalising is the thing we need to do, just try and work on that even if its for simple things, distract yourself when it doesn't quite work. and if you're really scared talk to someone. you don't need to avoid people because of reassurance, instead of "is this dangerous?" just have a convo "did you get any snow?" (fyi i didn't aha) keep yourself busy. I can't tell you how much a good talk with someone helps me xo

Lastly(yes i promise i'll leave you alone! )

I find it helpful to do an activity based on my fear, for example.

Think your losing your voice? sing. prove its there.
Hit your hit? think. who am i? what did i eat for breakfast(sometimes i don't remember its fine haha x)

But most importantly. remember there is a community here who cares,
i don't care what day it is, my messages go straight to my emails. i'm happy to talk if you need to ramble, or just keep yourself busy x

This was one big mess but it helped me writing so its good

and if you read it thank you x