Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold arm/hand episodes

Re: wake up sore all over

i’ve been reading some on fibromyalgia which is less scary than my other fears. hopefully it’s just nerves.

new veins

hi again!

I recently posted a lot about quite a few new blue veins and how raised they suddenly were in conjowith my anxiety. my doctors say they’re fine no heart problems. i’ve been doing better believing that. when I feel bad though my dog will act like theirs something really strong in them and get obsessed and start licking the raised veins and the inside of my left elbow. this weirds me out what’s on there so suddenly? adrenaline? inflammation? I hope heart problems don’t make an odor they can detect. :(

Re: new veins

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

nocturnal panic or svt?

the last few months i’ve had 3 episodes where I wake up to a racing and pounding heart. I think first I make a noise or scream then I grab my boyfriend and breath deeply and go back to sleep when it’s slower in a few min. i’ve been to so many cardiologists. I want to believe it’s just a new expression of panic! I don’t want to ruminate on potentially developing svt or a fib. after the stress echo the cardiologist told me to go live my life. seeking reassurance...

Re: nocturnal panic or svt?

This happened to me quite a few times last year. it's so scary, I told myself it was just panic. ECG was fine. I think in my case it may have been hormonal too as I had a baby a 14 months ago. It seems to have stopped now. If you just tell yourself its panic you'll calm down fairly quick. I also distract myself by going on my phone x

anyone?

Sorry to hear you are suffering....yes, I get all those feelings/symptoms in the morning (and more!) when my anxiety is high.

feeling my heart

sometimes my heart pounds which makes me nervous but some mornings when I first wake up it feels like nothing is in there! I can’t feel it at all! I think this is more scary. I had (another) stress echo a few weeks ago it was good. saw someone else on here with a quiet heart that ended up having heart failure so i’m very weirded out. i’m sure that would have shown up on the stress echo. anyone relate to feeling it and then times where they don’t?

thanks for the reply beckett! glad to know i’m not alone. do you ever feel your heart is too quiet in the morning?

Re: Quiet Heartbeat

does anyone get weirded out when they can’t feel their heart?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information