Thread: Sensation/spasm feeling in right temple area.. heat feeling in face, comes and goes..

Sensation/spasm feeling in right temple area.. heat feeling in face, comes and goes..

Hi,

I have been experiencing this symptom for a week or so now.. it seems to have gotten worse.

I woke up with pain in my right temple a week or so ago, it went away quickly but then I started getting weird feelings in that area.. that comes for a few seconds, then goes. It's like someone pulling a string taut in there.. almost like a spasm feeling, it doesn't hurt.
    I've also been getting sensations of heat in my face and ears, first it was just that side, along cheekbone area, but now it's in various places, and I get little bits of pain in my head in various places. I also feel quite a strong pulse in my head sometimes when lying down.
    I am hoping it is anxiety related as I have felt more stressed than usual lately (had a lot going on) and I'm utterly exhausted. I'm going to make a dr appointment but just wondered if anyone has experienced this with anxiety. (I'm female, 32 years old btw)

Thank you to anyone who takes time to reply!

Heat and patches of numbness in face (head and neck)

Hi, I posted about this in symptoms but think it may have been a bit too long winded!
    I am really concerned about this -had it over the last week or so.. started off with temples/cheekbone area, now it seems to be all over the place and get my head and cheeks feeling really hot in sporadic places, but when I look in the mirror they aren't flushed! I have a super twitchy eye also.
    Also feeling heavy pulse and exhaustion -pressure in my body and adrenaline! Feel like I can't do anything today. Anyone experienced anything like this?
    Last edited by TimetoTurn; 06-02-19 at 10:38.

Re: Heat and patches of numbness in face (head and neck)

hi timetoturn. I have experienced all you have mentiond. please believe me it is anxiety. I had this for so so long few years back. and it makes you low.. pulsating that was my main symptom. you will be ok find things to take your mind off it hard I know. try splashing yourself with cold water. I'm here if you want to chat.

Re: Sensation/spasm feeling in right temple area.. heat feeling in face, comes and go

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Heat and patches of numbness in face (head and neck)

Quote Originally Posted by fruity View Post
    hi timetoturn. I have experienced all you have mentiond. please believe me it is anxiety. I had this for so so long few years back. and it makes you low.. pulsating that was my main symptom. you will be ok find things to take your mind off it hard I know. try splashing yourself with cold water. I'm here if you want to chat.
    Thank you fruity for your reply. Yes I feel kind of unwell with it, so hard to convince myself it can just be anxiety related.. but then all the recent stress I suppose points to it..Did you get pulsating everywhere or just in your head?

Thank you again.

Thread Information