Decided to keep a diary of things that I’ve noticed have gone well to remind what my mind can be capable . Woke up after an not great night but good considering I had night where I have not managed tonsleep well when not on sleeping tablets so after a few hours sleep I woke up anxious and dizzy again but what I did notice is that as i pushed through my dizzy spells as the day progress the dizzy spells passed as day progress and my anxiety reduced today . I’ve also had thought time today with breathing and chest feeling tight another anxiety thing I get when I concentrate to hard on breathing techniques again some time when not thinking about it does stop till I notice 😂. Back on sleepers for another 3 days to be taken at about 9:30 and I’m hoping by time I’ve finishef them I can start sleeping on my own. I’m proud of myself as last week I was climbing the walls and this week by comparison and it important to remember the good as it’s so much easier to remember the bad . I have got this ❤️