Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal diary but hope it helps other

Re: Personal diary but hope it helps other

Well couldn’t sleep till
    About 3:30 so went sleep down stairs braved the propranolol as I clearly had a lot of adrenaline pumping round and managed to sleep a couple of hours till I was woken up by my arm but taking it as a positive!! As at least I managed a couple of hours sleep wise !!! Bit anxious about the breathing thing but I stopped the propranolol a while ago and still have tight can’t take a full breath thing going on and . But a couple of hours is amazing compared to the none on Wednesday night . I need to learn to stop the fear of not getting a full night sleep . One way is not looking at the clock ⏰ !!!

Day on eback on sleeper slept okish but was dressed out by my husband tellingme he was coming home then not tell me how was having a chat with his mate first the coming home wohich resulted with me trying to sleep when he is clonking and banging about !!! Which I feel add more to the stress but foot news is I slept will till about 4 pm then again til about 7 ish !! Still waking up a bit hypo sensitive but I hoping an less stressful night going to bed may may make it easier and 7 hours sleep iisngreat for the sleep bank 😊

Second sleeping pill night and tonight can’t sleep always frsutrating when on a sleeping pill you can’t sleep 😭 well got therapy Thursday and seeing mental health team but what I have learnt if I can’t sleep lie thee and rest that’s all I can do and try to stay positive and optimistic x

Zoplicline free night I’ve take half a diazepam at 7.30 pm ish a program 40 mg as I was having palpitations going up the straits I will have other half at 9:30 pm fx had therapy today itbwas tough lots of tears but husband has agreed to allow me some me time free
    Of responsibility for a day . Also trying diaphragm breathing . Did accidentally half sleep on sofa so I’m hoping it serves well do a good nights sleep as I’m
    Obviously tired got mental health clinic tomorrow so hoping theybmay offer more support sleep wise need to remember to ask for advocacy etc x

Saw mental health team not much fun seems everyone push for me to leave my husband which I find hard and seem to think he is keeping me ill .This time told to take zopiclone till im sleep properly then cut down and not to have break every 3 days . Im pissed because I have been told in past had break on the 3rd day by the nurse crisis and I find when sleep
    Deprived my judgement is impaired well finger crossed 4-6 hours would be nice 😂

Whoop slept right through!!!!!! Well wok up at 4 :30 and to pain killer but whoop whoop took zopiclone and 9:15 and went bed early

This is why I’m glad I have the diary didn’t realise I slept right through on the 23rd you forget the good sometimes not slept amazingly but not the worse ! I think I’m on about 4-5 day in a row with sleepers because I let my husband back In the bed one night woke me up 6 x with snoring !!!! I always try to stay positive but today felt like he completely stripped me of that. I have noticed when in low mood means low energy which makes me feel like I slept like shit when I haven’t my sleep aint that bad I just struggle to fall a sleep sometime . So tomorrow is a different day got to try to be positive pick myself up x

Therapy seem to go well we discussed about having boundaries which John seemed to undertstand with some discussion why I would be good for the both of us and to be less scared or me being irritated he was veiwingbit as me being annoyed and I’m not it’s irritation and it’s a fleeting thought but he was seeing it as me hating him for ever. Trying day off the zopiclone seem to have some anxiety and the annoying palpitations which are soo annoying I just want to fall a sleep normally and I end up tryin so hard and end up frustrated. It’s crazy because I feel so tired but it’s like I’m just hypersensitive and find it hard to fall a sleep . But I slept yesterday with sleeper I can do not hope soon I will be able to again x

Managed an hours sleep had night mare woke up now can’t sleep having palpitations and hypersensitive to noise tonight so tired yet can’t sleep only two sleeper left befor have to go dr and try get more I’m hoping I don’t have to this is so frustrating I will get there I’ve done it before just need to relax about the sleep x

Well last night wasn’t the best 😂 I’m very tired now but managing I did manage to go in and out of dream type sleeps about 5 am in the end so about 2-3 hours which is better then none so hoping will be sleeping better by the weekend!! I had an appointment with the advocate and gave me a great information sheet on pip and mental health claims . I also have other health issue so I’m feeling a bit more confident and he said explain what it’s like on your worst days so I’m going to write the courts a letter pointing out where I think I would score describing my worste days

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information