Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal diary but hope it helps other

Re: Personal diary but hope it helps other

Sleeping pill last night along with a propranolol at 9.15 is and bed about 10:39. But I still managed to go to sleep which is amazing woke up about half 7 still feeling a bit doppy did wake up at 1:30 so why we and went back to bed not sure why I keep waking up a t random times ?! But I’m happy it is sleep In the sleep bank . I need to work on the fear of know sleep think I need to fill in a thought or worry sheet to put my head at rest . Husband is going away for three days and I think I’m worried about the not sleep and functioning with a four year old x

Positive vibes me think propranolol about 7:30 8 pm ish zopiclone about 9:20 bit late to bed I know especially with loss in the night of the extra how in bed but cruel for motherday . But I’m hoping positive reports here on in sleep wise x

Wahoo slept right through till about 9.20 am . Zopiclone free night I’m hoping for won’t be going back to drs tomorrow and that I will sleep fine with out them x

Zopiclone free day and again strugglingbto just be calm enough to drift of at mo no palpitations just ear ringing but I felt like I could hear music in the distance try to stay calm had half a diazepam and seeing if that enough to help me fall a sleep it so frustrating as I can fall a sleep in the day easier if I’ve not slept . But will try be positive only 12. 30 am x

Well was awake till 2:30 am till I put some bed sick on and too my pain killers my vulvodynia is playing up and so was my arm last night the joys 😭 but after 3 pm I fell a sleep notbthe deepest but it is sleep eventually with out a tablet so gives me hope as the other week I only got an an hour x

Dr priscibed me a 28 day supply worth which I find encouraging as he knows I am sensible and really do not want to be addicted . Plan is to take for 3 days good sleep then cut or stop I’m hoping to be off them by the end of the week x

2nd night on the zopiclone felt like it I didn’t sleep fantastically but at least in sleeping I think im anxious as husband will be away for 3 days and it may have had an effect that and been in pain with my shoulder waking me up . One more sleep before break befonding I sleep well . I just can not wait to be able to sleep with out been anxious and fall a sleep normall I don’t mind waking up lots as long as I can fall a sleep

Well after a little
    Chat with the old man it turn out our daughter woke up several times crying out I sleep through so I was waking up Shearly to pain and when dreaming I think some times I think I awak but I’m not x

Well today would have been third day on zopiclone n massive anxiety kick I think I fell a sleep had a night mare woke ups feeling anxious so going to take propranolol and chamomile and try go back to sleep my anxiety levels may have been a bit to high for it to work with properly 😒 as husband going away for 3 days so I’m left alone lookingbafter 4 year whom is my world so my big anxiety is not being able to cope and I’ll struggle x
    Last edited by Sunnydelight; 04-04-19 at 00:30. Reason: Clicked go too soon

Pill free day !! And struggling to sleep husband away and to be honest I do feel really tired but can feel thanxiety wizzingbaroud so I’ve tried to sleep gone down stairs to make a chamomile I’m going to let it brew take it it up stairs drink and try again maybe try some mindfulness and be positive any sleep the natural way if I can is better then none let’s break this cycle x

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information