Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal diary but hope it helps other

Re: Personal diary but hope it helps other

Another sleeping pill day last night was bit stressful as my little girl was refusing to sleep and I’m on my own with her for three day soo tired this morning I couldn’t work out how to turn her alarm of but for the first time in a while I fell pretty much a sleep and stayed till 6:30 where I woke from pain an needinf to wee so I think I’m getting there . Not having the husband around has been mixed blessing feeling a bit more lonely but less stressed I feel I’m n emotional punch bag for him. Both therapist say leave him but not sure if I can x.

I’m putting the failure of full night down to stress an over thinking of law suit feeling like I’m on trial mysel x
    Last edited by Sunnydelight; 15-04-19 at 02:38. Reason: Adding

Had palpitations before going to then when my hunsband came back worse was sleeping tablet day as well took at 9:30 and still awake from my heart racing because his back 😢

Almost had it tonight butbjust in so much pain resulting and anxiety and panic so down stairs calm down and try again x

Sleeping pill day and slept not problem so I think im getting closer to sleeping with out them x

Crapish next get took sleeper but had major palpabsonhaving a chamomile and trying again feel like I can barely keep my eyes open x

Last night on sleeping tablet slept through from 10:30 til 5 :30 tonight I’m struggling again but did have news from solicitors I have two case running one for food poising which I’m still recovering from in. And pip . So hoping if I can calm down a second chamomile I may still get a fairly decent night sleep . My vulvodynia flairs ain’t helping but stress can make that worse x

Well last night didn’t sleep fantastically but I did some didn’t look at the clock till 5:30 pm so key is don’t stare at the clock I feel i must have been sleep through some part so some is better then none and I’m sure it will get there . Yesterday was a stressful thought filled day so I’m not surprised x

Fell a sleep ok but woke about 1:30 bit panicky I hate taking zopiclone this long but said tilll slept three full night and I havet . I’ve put lush sleepy to see if it helps also on my feet to help soften skin but on my wrists mainly may try chest tomorrow night x x

Slept through finally from about 10:30 -6-30 whoop whoop two more like this and I can try cutting out again fx crossed .so glad as been stressful couple of days with range of emotions. Whiched I could stop thinking and fall a sleep but sometimes pain makes that harder x

Decided to reduce sleeping tablets instead of just cut and I wasn’t sure at 1st did two day of 3 quarters and not best not worst got about 5 hours the night before last night cut down to half !! Despite struggling to fall a sleep and only getting 5 hours . Last night I only took the half and slept right through till 6 am !!!!!! Which is amazing it shows me I can do it and it ain’t necessarily the sleeping tablets . I’m at a point where I feel I no longer need the diazepam!! Which is also amazing and I’m now cutting down on the zopiclone and hopefully I can break the sleep anxiety circle . Feeling bit anxious in the day but I hoping I can tackle that chamomile does help x

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information