Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Personal diary but hope it helps other

Re: Personal diary but hope it helps other

Cut down to a quarter of a 7.5 now and still managed to fall a sleep fairly well ! I’m getting the husband has moved back in to be bed I’m only awak at this time of night out of back pain which isn’t my normal kind of pain so have tens machine on to help and a chamomile and I will try to go back to bed shortly x

Another quarter last nigh I seemed to have fallen a sleep no problem didn’t end up sleeping in my daughter bed while she slept in mine feeling good about sleep again hoping to have beat this little sleep . Breath anxiety doing my head in though but I feel like I’m really getting there with the anxiety 😂

Two not so fantastic night sleeps just got remember some is better then none which I’m getting so and I have functioned on less I got this x

Having an anxiety relapse and sleep 😒 I have to keep reminding myself that I need to except the sensation for what they are and let them pass I am ok and will get through this blip I have been here feeling dizzy spells etc and I’ve come out with no dizzy spells I’ve got this !!!

Wanted to make a note in my little diary I had been taking zopiclone for a fair while was treading about getting addicted on Tuesday night decided I don’t want to be on this drug anymore stopped cold turkey managed to sleep 5-7 hours I’m calmer telling myself when any anxious thought or checking thought is just anxiety . Try not to make anxious predictions and to wait to see how things turn out . I’ve had 3 days off been waking a fair bit due my vulvodynia flair which is not surprising since I was bleeding for almost three week and having to wear pads and my husband is the snore king 😂 waking me up loads I did have head aches on the second night that no paracetamol was touching but 3 night 5-7 hear or there is fantastic I think x

6 days still off whoop whoop for me I’m now at a point I struggle to fall a sleep but do eventually if I go back down stairs after my struggle . So tired today so I’m hoping today maybe the day I fally a sleep straight away 😂

Makes it 9 days natural sleep I do wake up in the night but in most manage to go back to sleep x
    Last edited by Sunnydelight; 30-05-19 at 22:02. Reason: Add

I’m doing ok lots of broken sleep but I managed to fall a sleep fairly quickly last night whoop whoop x

Going through rough time emotionally struggling to fall a sleep but have to remember how well I’ve done till now x

Slight relapse in sleep problems I’m under the most stress I’ve ever been or I ever think I will ever be as I don’t get much worse then this . Plus husband is snoring so anxiety is increasing I’m worrying a lot and having lots of negative thought feeling like I’ve been doing ok considering what we are going through!!! So gone down stairs in attempt to try and claim back some sleep x but come here to reflect and try stay focused it will be ok x

Almost a month with out sleepers

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information