Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Personal diary but hope it helps other

Re: Personal diary but hope it helps other

Slept a bit better last night but lots of anxiety in the day on an Of and I take a dip about 5 pm mentally x

Pretty much no sleep last night and I managed to get anxious about it but need to remember oh had month of sleep now not always perfect but in medicated so I can do it just can’t think why i struggled last night 😵

Just counted I’ve managed 31 days Med free !!! Sleep I’m putting last night down to ambit of stress x

Another night with little sleep I now know it me suddenly thinking need to sleep the boom o can’t sleep till about 3 .30 but manage to get some sleep I would say at least 4 hours which again is better then none I’m going not have any late night tv or phone again strip back and relax before bed x

I had managed some good nights sleep till holiday bed was awful very hard for duration of holiday got about 4 hours each night and that has continued at. Home partly because my husband had a phone conversation about my step son whom has put us in a very very stressful situation so it made me think about what he had been accused of and the people involved . Hoping we will know more on Friday . My bed is causing aching and discomfort when husband is not I. It (water bed) and when husband is in it he snoring like no one business 😭 but I just have to be patient and my sleep will improve I just need to make sure I relax before bed again get my head prepared to be in sleep mode x

After stress and anxiety round ultrasound n stress with step son my anxiety was cramping tues night had sleeping and last not and now tonight and hopefully will be fine on all night with sleeper I have slept no problem I have had no sleep on sleepers I he past so I think I’m getting there !!! Hopefully tomorrow will be fine 😂 . Today apparently I lookeded really tired but I obviously didn’t know it and was bursting into tears a lot which reminds me of my little girls when she is mega tired x

Still struggling to fall a sleep my husband snoring is doing my head in as well at the moment . I’m frustrated then anything I know I can sleep just find the relaxing part to fall a sleep hard with my husband around with his crappy snoring 😭

Well sleeping good on sleepers last tablet free night I did not sleep at all and last night was another tablet free night with a full tablets sleeps in between . I did take me till about 3:30/4am to fall a sleep but I’m taking that as abonus it means in managed about 3 n half to 4 hours a sleep been in a lot of pain certainly did not help but ibuprofen, paracetamol and Codiene did help though maybe if I had taken the ibuprofen earlier I may have slept better? My jaw was in agony. Woken up with shoulder ache which has gotten me a bit down today more pain to add into the mix . Well tonight I’m going to take my sleep at my usual time of 9:30 tonight . I’ve lay down while my little one was at nursery to help keep my energy up didn’t manage to sleep in the day but I think the rest done me good anyway x

Been a while on sleeping tablets again last night was a tablet free night not the best nights sleep
    But I wasnt up the whole night a believe I managed to sleep in part despite being uncomfortable and in pain . Also managed sex they other day been years since of done that because my vulvodynia small achievement which I’m pleased about x

Tablet free night been using fit bit and it looks like I got a fair amount of sleep with out a tablet last night took me a bit of time falling a sleep but I was really anxious about my appointment on Tuesday

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information