Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back after 9 months with MS fears :(

Re: Back after 9 months with MS fears :(

Based on your post history and the fact you're close to giving birth with all the physical issues that causes, I'll keep the "Told Ya So Gang" on standby.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

This is what bothers me if this had all come along in pregnancy I think I could rationally think this hormones and my body getting ready for the baby causing all these symptoms, but I had all this before I ever was pregnant just never as bad as what it is now, it was more of an annoyance before now it’s actually effecting my mobility and never ever is this in my left side of the body only the right which makes it more concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by New17 View Post
    I had all this before I ever was pregnant just never as bad as what it is now
    Just came back from doctors, said it dosnt sound like ms as i would have weakness and problems with my Vision, she said she dosnt want to investigate it further as she knows it would come back normal and then I would latch on to something else.
    I'm still panicking :( ended up in the doctors today as it was getting worse and I went into a spin!

I was happy I went though as she didn't just dismiss it like others and she tested all my reflexes and also looking in my eyes and she tested my strength, which she said is absolutely fine and said she dosnt suspect anything wrong but that also dosnt mean that my symptoms weren't real.

She's sent me for a vit b blood test, which I really don't think will come back with anything as I eat a varied diet etc

She also sent me for a "pears" eye test which my option done today and she also said she couldn't see anything from the eye side of thing and everything looked perfectly normal.
    Iv had two optition checks where your eyes are dilated and they look into them with light and all fine but I didn't get a photo taken of the back of the eye.

Iv also had 3 checks by the gp and physio to test strength, balance, blood pressure, reflexes.

Iv also had full blood work but before the headaches started.

These were all normal
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Should I go to hospital? Pregnant/Ms worries

Hello,

How did your MRI come back? Is everything OK?

Iv posted here with my ongoing symptoms over the past two years. I had on and off tingling for 14 months which went away for around 7 months this was in my right lower leg and lower arm and hand!

Whilst it had gone I got pregnant and since I hit my third trimester it’s has all come back but not only has it come back it’s really really bad I can’t really walk properly on my leg, I have constant pins and needles in my leg and arm all down the right side, this has been back for 7 weeks now and it’s just getting worse and worse as the weeks go on. It now feels like it’s spreading to my face and my vision seems off now also. In addition I’m in so much pain my legs feel heavy like I’m walking through mud it’s horrible.

I had an mri 10 months ago which was clear and I’m seeing a neurologist on Monday at my request when this tingling started back up.

I’m pretty much come to term with the fact I have MS this has gone on way to long for it to be anxiety and is also progressing, what I am scared of is is it being primary progressive and aggressive as this seems to be getting worse I’m really worrying how I’m going to look after a new born, I’m stumbling around the house as it is there is no way I can hold a new born baby. I read online that ms flares don’t happen in pregnancy so that’s another pointer to this being the agressing non relapsing form. Iv done a mini exam on myself in the house, walking heel to toe, reflex’s etc and I’m all over the place looks like I’m drunk! I don’t know what to do tbh if this gets worse my children won’t have a mother I can’t look after a baby in this state, I can barely get around the house. I’m so anxious about my nureo appointment Monday it’s literally going to be the start of the end for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information