Thread: Help

Help

Hi all. Yesterday, I felt fine ok just quite tired. Towards the end of the day I developed that sensation where a cough is brewing (like a tickle in my throat) and now today I have a really bad cough that I’m struggling to produce anything with but it’s causing aching afterwards. My mind is going to all crazy places. I bleached yesterday and Saturday so I’m scared I damaged my lungs. I also had the log burner lit so again I’m worried it’s damaged me. I’m on the pill so
    Blood clot is flying around in my mind. I’m verging on a trip to the hospital as I’m convinced it’s something bad but I know this kind of behaviour would really disappoint my family. It came on so suddenly with no cold symptoms first and I’m the only one in my family with it. Can someone help me be rational please x

Re: Help

I use bleach regularly, every day and I've never thought for a second that it's damaging my lungs. I also have a log burner, same thing.
    You don't have to have a cold to develop a cough. Some viruses affect the throat, not the nose so you don't get the sneezing and blocked up stuff.
    You know, deep down, it's HA taking you by the hand. You are making massive leaps from a cough to blood clots. You coughed and can't find a reason for it, so you're looking round for a reason, hence the bleach and the log burner. I had a tickle this morning and had a real good cough following it. It's nothing, millions of people cough.

Ghost…Spillways

Re: Help

I’m spiralling at the moment. I’m positive I have something sinister going on with my reproductive organs and I keep feeling lumps in my stomach. When I lie on my left, my stomach can be felt and like a lump but it’s not there when I lie on my right. There’s also a popping/bubbly sensation on my lower left. I’m so sick of this.

---------- Post added at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

My chest feels so tight and achey

Thread Information