Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Best wishes to Pulisa for treatment tomorrow

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: Best wishes to Pulisa for treatment tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Thanks for all the encouragement! The thing is, Scass, that my daughter deserves a Mum who can cope with travelling around. I don't want to deny her that opportunity because of my hang ups. The pain issue doesn't help but I'm not going to make it an excuse for not going.

Elen, I'm sure the situation I'm in doesn't compare to your really challenging pain issues but thank you for your good wishes.
    You do realise that not all mums could cope with your daughter's needs and care, Agt P? You do your BEST - what more could anyone ask for? I don't think you deny your daughter anything, whilst giving her the most important things in life: your time, attention, care and love.

Now are you packed, Agt P? Chop chop!

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Thanks for all the encouragement! The thing is, Scass, that my daughter deserves a Mum who can cope with travelling around. I don't want to deny her that opportunity because of my hang ups. The pain issue doesn't help but I'm not going to make it an excuse for not going.

Elen, I'm sure the situation I'm in doesn't compare to your really challenging pain issues but thank you for your good wishes.
    Your daughter has a mum who overcomes her own pain and psychological challenges to give her what she needs. Your daughter has an incredibly brave, unwavering and selfless mum.
    You might not be able to enjoy the Belgium chocolate but maybe your daughter will?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    Your daughter has a mum who overcomes her own pain and psychological challenges to give her what she needs. Your daughter has an incredibly brave, unwavering and selfless mum.
    You might not be able to enjoy the Belgium chocolate but maybe your daughter will?
    Yes, this.
    I always get a bit emotional about Mums who do things to make their children happy, despite the discomfort it causes them. It’s very selfless, whatever you think. Of course we think our children deserve more, but to do the best you can is more than many x

Pulisa, your daughter has a mum she can be proud of.
    You go above and beyond to keep her safe and happy. x

You are all really kind and thank you! I do try my best and that's what is important. Some things are just beyond me but I think it's ok to be able to admit that. I admire people who can take on anything but I'm not like that.

I don't go until Tuesday so I wish everyone a Happy Easter! At least the weather is picking up now!! xx

Hi Pulisa

I've only just seen this thread, and of course I want to add to the many comments about what an amazing and selfless mother you are. Most mothers by your stage of life can put their feet up, and don't have to put up with both mental and now physical conditions which make most of what they take for granted so so so difficult. Don't be hard on yourself, silly!

I'm really hoping you're finding ways to manage the pain, sweetie. Will message. Xxxxx

I have no doubt that you will be prepping for your trip now and if any of those anxiety thoughts crop up, remember you are in control of any decisions, you have the reins to go forward. Nothing is set in stone and you always have options. x

Good Luck with your trip tomorrow, I will be thinking of you. Remember you always have options and the fear is a feeling, not an outcome. x

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Never Surrender, Comrade

Do you not have a bigger one KK?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information