Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Best wishes to Pulisa for treatment tomorrow

Re: Best wishes to Pulisa for treatment tomorrow

Thank you, Buster. I hope you are able to get some help-the first step is the hardest but the most important..

I am home now, battered and bruised but hopefully the treatment will help. No guarantees though but at least I've given it a go.

Thank you so much for your support and kind wishes xxx

Sorry I missed this Pulisa. I hope it helps you. Get some rest cx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see this thread until now. I'm glad you are in one piece pulisa, wishing a good outcome and speedy recovery

You ROCK Pulisa! Hope you are feeling more comfortable very soon
    Xxx

Pleased to hear you are back in the comfort of your own home and I hope you have some success with pain relief.xx

Battered & bruised? Was it the Del Boy version of the NHS? (remember when he pretended to be a doctor in A&E when that drunk was kicking of and he punched him in the face and said to the other patients "I bet you wished you'd gone private now?)

I'd have ended up like this being treated in a posh hospital and distinctly poorer!

If I was young and glamorous I'd be posting selfies of my back...but you're all saved from that atrocity!

Have a follow-up appointment in April and am starting pain management psychological therapy in 2 weeks which should be interesting and if anyone is interested I will report back on what is advised? The consultant told me to stop using the TENS machine which is good news for me as it made things worse.

Thanks again to everyone-your support and kind words are much appreciated xxx

Very glad that you’re home and hopefully this proves very successful for you.
    The psychological pain management sounds really interesting, if you wouldn’t mind sharing I think it would be great to know a little more about it.

I wish you all the best in your recovery and hope that the treatment is very effective in taking you out of pain.

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'd have ended up like this being treated in a posh hospital and distinctly poorer!

If I was young and glamorous I'd be posting selfies of my back...but you're all saved from that atrocity!

Have a follow-up appointment in April and am starting pain management psychological therapy in 2 weeks which should be interesting and if anyone is interested I will report back on what is advised? The consultant told me to stop using the TENS machine which is good news for me as it made things worse.

Thanks again to everyone-your support and kind words are much appreciated xxx
    So glad you're ditching that blasted TENS contraption, Agt P! SWMBO said you were fizzing and sparking as if you were connected to the National Grid

Would be very interested to know how therapy progresses, too. You should be commended for trying your best to overcome pain issues

Never Surrender, Comrade

Best wishes to you Pulisa. I've just recently joined the pain management club myself after a recent diagnosis. I hope you find a way through the fog

Cath xx

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information