Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Valentines Day ...

Re: Happy Valentines Day ...

Oo-er missus!

Don't forget to wind him up about the ring "so half price is what I'm worth is it?", "don't think you get out of spending the rest on me" That's a great saving you can reinvest elsewhere whether it's stuff at home, the wedding or holidays. A nice little bonus.

Sounds like a great relationship. The most important parts are already there and the formal stuff I'm guessing doesn't feel as pressurised with everything feeling so natural like you've always been together?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For free Mindfulness resources, please see this thread I have created to compile many sources together http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=168689

Re: Happy Valentines Day ...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Oo-er missus!

Don't forget to wind him up about the ring "so half price is what I'm worth is it?", "don't think you get out of spending the rest on me" That's a great saving you can reinvest elsewhere whether it's stuff at home, the wedding or holidays. A nice little bonus.

Sounds like a great relationship. The most important parts are already there and the formal stuff I'm guessing doesn't feel as pressurised with everything feeling so natural like you've always been together?
    Interesting thoughts Terry but I won't suggest he spends the 'savings' on me as he's been undertaking the fence project out of his own money, so it's a fair trade off

You're right, no pressure but after 6 years together it is the right time to move the relationship up to the next level. We were both in abusive marriages (our ex spouses are both narcissistic), so we understand what each other has been through. We also have the same values and ideals. My partner is very tolerant, kind, accepting and calm and this helps me in times of anxiety. I guess we both just appreciate each other and it works for us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information